The Running Shoe World is dealing with support and widths!
Now, great running shoes in construction, depth, support, balances, and airflow system are out of this world.
Unfortunately, we have a hunch that you just spent a lot of money on an expensive pair of high-end running shoes expecting them to solve your problem and end your pain.
We‘re not surprised to hear they didn’t, but you might be scratching your head as to why.
Watch this informational DTFootwear video explaining the primary differences between conventional athletic footwear and therapeutic athletic footwear.
We think you’ll find your answer.
Now let’s talk in more detail about the ten reasons that make orthopedic/therapeutic footwear the better choice for the health of your foot:
Orthopedic/Therapeutic shoes have the strongest mid-support in the shoe business, preventing bilateral movement, and a midsection depth that gives you support. Plus, the full room available in the footwear world.
- They also have the most solid heel counter in the business, working to prevent the bi-lateral movement of your foot.
- In an orthopedic/therapeutic shoe, you’ll also find a taller/fuller toe box creating more space and wiggle room for your toes.
4) Extended bottoms give you the fullest width and support, more than any other shoe company out there.
5) they’re lightweight shoes causing less wear and tear on your feet, without skimping on support.
6) Removable Arch support, or customized insert, create a more advanced support system for your foot.
The next time you buy a pair of shoes makes sure they have a removable footbed.
With a removable footbed, you’ll be able to use your custom-made inserts, which offer far more support and comfort than a standard factory footbed.
Approximately eighty-five percent of athletic shoes have zero support in the factory-made inserts.
It’s beneficial to your foot to use an insert explicitly molded for your foot, but you cannot stack a custom insert on top of a factory-made footbed.
Ensure the shoe’s footbed is removable before making a purchase.
For more information about us triple-layered, heat molded, custom inserts, and how to get THREE pairs for FREE, visit www.dtfoowear.com.
7) Women’s styles have a 3 to 1 combination for better fit and support for your heel.
8) A fuller forefront in the construction of the footwear creates a more comfortable, supportive fit.
Not to worry, we have you covered!
Widths: 2 E, 3 E, 4 E, 5 E, 6 E, 7 E, 9 E, 10 E, 14 E widths in men’s and women’s styles.
We carry up to size 20 in men’s styles and 15 in women.
We have 5 to 6 lengths in select styles for men and 4 1/2 to 5 in women’s sizes and found with 3E 4E 5E 6E 7E 9E 103 14E widths.
Why they call us the “King of Widths.”
View a few more of our Extra Wide blogs:
- Do We Have Style in Women’s in Extra Wide Shoes in a 4E/5E widths? Look and Believe! – DTF – Designer Therapeutic Footwear (dtfootwear.com)
- EXTRA WIDE MEN’S SHOES FOR SWELLING AND INTRODUCING THE NUMBER ONE SHOE IN THE WORLD FOR SWELLING – DTF – Designer Therapeutic Footwear (dtfootwear.com)
Ron Heinlein | President/Founder | Cell # 909-215-1622 | email@example.com
CEO of Dtfootwear.com that offers the best footwear found on the internet! GUARANTEE!
I have been in the footwear business for over 50 years!
I have been trained by the best in the Therapeutic/Orthopedic world.
DTFootwear.com Designer Therapeutic Footwear Co.