Women’s Tennis Shoes in 3E 5E 7E 9E 10E 14E widths
What makes a 5E 7E AND 9 E WIDTH SHOES so unique?
- Extended bottoms ensure the bottom of your feet will not hang over the shoe.
- A 1 to 3 combination last (for women) creates a fuller width at the front of the shoe and keeps a more narrow heel.
- A fuller toe box provides more wiggle room for your toes.
- Yes, The most durable mid and heel counter construction in the shoe business.
- These are therapeutic/orthopedic styles, which prevent extra wear and tear on your feet. Therapeutic shoes are very different than athletic shoes.
- Many styles include an “airflow system,” which provides added comfort and protection for the heel.
- Wiggle room design uppers
- Designer Fashionable styling
- Small sizes, for ladies and with 3E 5E in stock
Approximately eighty-five percent of athletic shoes have zero support in the factory-made inserts.
It’s beneficial to your foot to use an insert explicitly molded for your foot, but you cannot stack a custom insert on top of a factory-made footbed.
Ensure the shoe’s footbed is removable before making a purchase.
For more information about us triple-layered, heat molded, custom inserts, and how to get THREE pairs for FREE, visit www.dtfoowear.com.
Why they call us the “King of Widths.”
View a few more of our Extra Wide blogs:
- Do We Have Style in Women’s in Extra Wide Shoes in a 4E/5E widths? Look and Believe! – DTF – Designer Therapeutic Footwear (dtfootwear.com)
- EXTRA WIDE MEN’S SHOES FOR SWELLING AND INTRODUCING THE NUMBER ONE SHOE IN THE WORLD FOR SWELLING – DTF – Designer Therapeutic Footwear (dtfootwear.com)
Ron Heinlein | President/Founder | Cell # 909-215-1622 | firstname.lastname@example.org
CEO of Dtfootwear.com that offers the best footwear found on the internet! GUARANTEE!
I have been in the footwear business for over 50 years!
I have been trained by the best in the Therapeutic/Orthopedic world.
DTFootwear.com Designer Therapeutic Footwear Co.