10 E WIDTH SHOES FOR MEN AND WOMEN
How do you know when a 10 E WIDTH SHOE is needed for yourself?
Men view this video: WHEN THE 6E OR 9E WIDTHS ARE TO TIGHT,
Women when a 7E or 9E width is tight, then its time to look for those 9E widths
Where to find these 10 E WIDTH SHOE, at www.dtfootwear.com?
All these styles can be made into a 10E width and order directly from our factories. Dealing with our Special order section and link found below.
Any styles (in women’s) that come into a 5E or 7E width that will be made into a 10E width through our Special Order program
What makes a 10E WIDTH SHOES so unique? For Men and Women and found
- A hard size to find and one of the few websites that will deal with 10E WIDTH SHOES and will give you three sets of Heat Moldable Customized Inserts to you FREE or a $240.00 value (a gift to you with your purchase). This extended bottom unheard of in the shoe business.
- Extended bottoms that create no foot (plantar or bottom) to hang over the shoe. This extended bottom unheard of in the shoe business.
- 1 to 3 combination last (for Ladies) and that means more fuller forefront or ball width and that narrower fit to the heel. 1 to 3 unheard in the shoe business.
- Fuller toe box and fuller ball width structure that creates the wiggling effect for your toes
- The most durable mid and heel counter construction in the shoe business. These are therapeutic/Orthopthic styling, and we produce no added wear and tear to your feet. Let this video explain and show you the difference of a conventional comfort or athletic shoes ( that 85 percent of the shoes found on the internet) to a Therapeutic/Orthopthic style:
6. FREE shipping all over the USA (YES – Alaska and Hawaii) and we ship internationally as well and usually DUTY-FREE
7. Many styles that have the “AIRFLOW SYSTEM” that give added spring and protection to the bottom of the heel.
DTFootwear.com Designer Therapeutic Footwear Co.
Follow Us:| Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | LinkedIn