10 E WIDE SHOES FOR MEN AND WOMEN
How do you know when a 10 E WIDE SHOE is needed for yourself?
Men view this video: WHEN THE 6E OR 9E WIDTHS ARE TO TIGHT,
Women when a 7 E or 9 E width is tight, then its time to look for those 10 E widths
Where to find these 10 E WIDE SHOE, at www.dtfootwear.com?
All these styles can be made into a 10E width and order directly from our factories. Dealing with our Special order section and link found below.
Any styles (in women’s) that come into a 5E or 7E width that will be made into a 10E width through our Special Order program
- A hard size to find and one of the few websites that will deal with 10 E WIDE SHOES and will give you three sets of Heat Moldable Customized Inserts to you FREE or a $240.00 value (a gift to you with your purchase). This extended bottom unheard of in the shoe business.
- Extended bottoms that create no foot (plantar or bottom) to hang over the shoe. This extended bottom unheard of in the shoe business.
- 1 to 3 combination last (for Ladies) and that means more fuller forefront or ball width and that narrower fit to the heel. 1 to 3 unheard in the shoe business.
- Fuller toe box and fuller ball width structure that creates the wiggling effect for your toes
- The most durable mid and heel counter construction in the shoe business. These are therapeutic/Orthopedic styling, and we produce no added wear and tear to your feet. Let this video explain and show you the difference of a conventional comfort or athletic shoes ( that 85 percent of the shoes found on the internet) to a Therapeutic/Orthopedic style:
6. FREE shipping all over the USA (YES – Alaska and Hawaii) and we ship internationally as well and usually DUTY-FREE
7. Many styles that have the “AIRFLOW SYSTEM” that give added spring and protection to the bottom of the heel.