How do you know when a 14 E WIDE is needed for yourself?
Let’s talk about these 14 E WIDE:
All these styles can be made into a 14E width ( in the 9E section) that can be ordered directly from our factories. Dealing with our Special order section and link found below.
Any styles (in women’s) that come into a 5E or 7E width that will be made into a 14 E WIDE through our Special Order program
- A hard size to find and one of the few websites that will deal with 14E wide and will give you three sets of Heat Moldable Customized Inserts to you FREE or a $240.00 value (a gift to you with your purchase). This extended bottom unheard of in the shoe business.
- Extended bottoms that create no foot (plantar or bottom) to hang over the shoe. This extended bottom unheard of in the shoe business.
- 1 to 3 combination last (for Ladies) and that means more fuller forefront or ball width and that narrower fit to the heel. 1 to 3 unheard in the shoe business.
- Fuller toe box and fuller ball width structure that creates the wiggling effect for your toes
- The most durable mid and heel counter construction in the shoe business. These are therapeutic/Orthopedic styling, and we produce no added wear and tear to your feet. Let this video explain and show you the difference of a conventional comfort or athletic shoes ( that 85 percent of the shoes found on the internet) to a Therapeutic/Orthopedic style. The video illustrates the difference between a Conventional Comfort or Athletic footwear to a Therapeutic/Orthopedic constructed footwear: