How do you know when a 14 E WIDTHS is needed for yourself?
Men view this video: WHEN THE 6E, 9E or 10E WIDTHS ARE TO TIGHT,
Women when a 7E, 9E or 10 E width is to tight, then its time to look for those 14 E WIDTHS
Let’s talk about these 14E WIDTHS:
Where to find these 14 E WIDTHS, at www.dtfootwear.com?
All these styles can be made into a 14E width ( in the 9E section) that can be ordered directly from our factories. Dealing with our Special order section and link found below.
Any styles (in women’s) that come into a 5E or 7E width that will be made into a 14 E WIDTHS through our Special Order program
What makes a 14 E WIDTHS so unique? for Men and Women at
- A hard size to find and one of the few websites that will deal with 14E widths and will give you three sets of Heat Moldable Customized Inserts to you FREE or a $240.00 value (a gift to you with your purchase). This extended bottom unheard of in the shoe business.
- Extended bottoms that create no foot (plantar or bottom) to hang over the shoe. This extended bottom unheard of in the shoe business.
- 1 to 3 combination last (for Ladies) and that means more fuller forefront or ball width and that narrower fit to the heel. 1 to 3 unheard in the shoe business.
- Fuller toe box and fuller ball width structure that creates the wiggling effect for your toes
- The most durable mid and heel counter construction in the shoe business. These are therapeutic/Orthopthic styling, and we produce no added wear and tear to your feet. Let this video explain and show you the difference of a conventional comfort or athletic shoes ( that 85 percent of the shoes found on the internet) to a Therapeutic/Orthopthic style. The video illustrates the difference between a Conventional Comfort or Athletic footwear to a Therapeutic/Orthoprhic constructed footwear:
DTFootwear.com Designer Therapeutic Footwear Co.
Follow Us:| Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | LinkedIn