Are you looking for a comfortable and stylish travel companion? Look no further than our TravelBound Hi shoes! The mid-cut upper, made with precision knit mesh and a padded collar and tongue, features lace and inside zip closures for easy on and off.
But the real comfort comes from the arch-supporting high-density open-cell foam insole, which allows air to flow for a cooler, healthier footbed. And the thermally controlled rubber outsole provides long-lasting, responsive cushioning that will energize your feet throughout the day.
And when it comes time to clean your shoes, spot-clean them. With a true-to-size fit and removable footbed, these shoes are the perfect choice for your next adventure!
*Gift with purchase – one set of custom heat moldable inserts. A $80 value included FREE!
- Engineered mesh upper with mesh lining
- A true Orthopedic last constructed uppers
- Cushioned EVA insole that is removable
- Reinforced heel counter and extra strength of the midsection to eliminate added wear and tear to your feet or no more bilateral movement
- Lightweight EVA outsole for durability and traction
- Added foam protection to the collar of the shoe to give more support and comfort to the ankle of the foot
- More depth in the toe box to create that freedom in the toe area of the shoe
- Flexible uppers to emulate every need of the upper of the foot’s
- Great flat bottom, and most of the styles are extended bottoms for no hangover on the bottom of your foot
- Seamless lining for diabetic needs
- Removable footbed
- Supportive and breathable precision knit mesh upper with padded collar and firm heel counter for support
- Structured EVA heel cup and arch supporting high-density open cell PU foam help to hold the foot in place to prevent pronation. Plus, an EVA spacer to customize the fit.
Sizes: 5 – 12
X Wide (2E)
XX Wide (4E)
Colors: Red RED | Black BLK | Grey GRY
Style: WAA006M “TravelBound Hi” by Propet
*Note: Free inserts is provided on E and wider width shoes. Widths AA and B will NOT receive a free insert as the shoe it too narrow for the inserts provided.