Looking for a comfortable and supportive walking shoe? The 9306 by Apis is a women’s added-depth walking shoe is perfect for those with minor swelling or diabetic neuropathy.
Receive 3 sets of Heat Moldable Customized Inserts FREE with purchase. These inserts create a “custom fit” to the bottom of your feet and raise the temperature on the bottom of your foot 2 degrees, creating added circulation to help control Edema (swelling).
These 3 inserts are FREE and have a retail value of $240.00.
- Extremely lightweight, Genuine leather uppers with breathable mesh vamps
- Solid injected EVA midsole (for that strongest mid support found anywhere)!
- Seamless Leather linings to decrease friction
- Removable insole for a flexible fitting and elongated counter for better support
- Extra-depth (8mm or 5/16″) deeper than conventional straight last shoes
- Removable inserts for flexible fitting
- Better accommodation for orthotics, AFO & internal modifications
- The extra width at the toe & extra support at the ankle
- Elongated medial & lateral counter to provide support & stability
- Extended bottoms, in all widths, where you never have any foot hangover in any of our shoes. That is 100 percent support, in that your feet will be standing on a solid foundation, from heel to toe and side to side support. It’s unheard of in the shoe world.
Sizes: 4 – 15
Extra –Extra Double Wide (7E)**
Extreme Wide (10E)**
Ex Extreme Wide (14E)**
Style: 9306 by Apis
**Note: Style 9306 can be special ordered in a 7E, 10E, or 14E width. Special orders typically take 6-8 weeks to deliver. Special orders are NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-EXCHANGEABLE.
Below is an example of the 9306 in a 10E width…