Women’s lightweight added-depth athletic footwear – only 7 ounces! The Apis 9321 is great for walking around while accommodating those with bunions, hammertoes, and mild to moderate swelling (Edema).
FREE gift with purchase – three set of custom heat moldable inserts. A $240 value included FREE!
- Available in wider widths to accomodate swelling of the foot and ankle (Edema)
- Soft Napa leather with Stretchable uppers with injected EVA sole
- Diabetic approved – A5500
- Seamless Leather linings to decrease friction
- Extra-depth (8mm or 5/16″) deeper than conventional straight last shoes
- Removable inserts for flexible fitting
- Better accommodation for orthotics, AFO, and internal modifications
- Extra width at the toe & extra support at the ankle
- Elongated medial & lateral counter to provide support & stability
- Extended bottoms, in all widths, where you never have foot hangover in any of the shoes. Great, your foot sitting on a solid foundation.
This style also has a 3 to 1 combination last, which means – the heel is three times narrower than the ball width. Women always have a narrower heel than men, and you can find a 2 to 1, but we are one of the only ones with a 3 to 1 combination last for women (I forgot to mention this in the video).
Sizes: 4 – 15
Extra Wide (3E)
Extra Double Wide (5E)
**Extra–Extra Double Wide (7E)
**Extreme Wide (10E)
**Ex Extreme Wide (14E)
Colors: Grey | Black
Style: 9321 by Apis
**Note: Style 9321 can be special ordered in a 7E,10E, or 14E width and size 4 – 4.5 and 12 – 15.
Special orders typically take 6-8 weeks to deliver.
Special orders are NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-EXCHANGEABLE.