Style 504-C by Apis is an 8″ leather boot for those who have Charcot in their feet.
Designed with speed laces, soft leather, and seamless vamp lining, reducing friction that can cause discomfort and irritation.
Receive a Free set of “Heat Moldable Customize Inserts” – that make your feet feel like they are walking on great supporting pillows all day. These inserts create a “custom fit” to the bottom of your feet.
Men’s Charcot Boot Tie (FOR CHARCOT CONDITIONS ONLY)
Sizes: 5 – 20 (18, 19, and 20 in length is a Special Order)
Extra Wide (4E)
Extra Extra Wide (6E)
Super Extra Wide ( 9E)
- Oxford tie with Side Zipper
- Accommodate for Charcot footing
- All Napa Leather upper
- All 100 percent leather lining
- Extra-depth (8mm or 5/16″) deeper than conventional straight last shoes
- Removable inserts for flexible fitting
- Better accommodation for orthotics, AFO & internal modifications
- Extra width at the toe & extra support at the ankle>
- Elongated medial & lateral counter to provide support & stability
- Extra room for toe movement and maximum protection against pressure points. The anatomical orthotic insole and ergonomic sole offer precise support and excellent cushioning, making every step you take soothing with comfortable.
- Extended bottoms, in all widths, where you never have any foot hangover in any of our shoes. That is 100 percent support, in that your feet will be standing on a solid foundation, from heel to toe and side to side support.
Style: 504-C by Apis