Men’s “extra depth” single Velcro shoe specifically designed for Charcot foot conditions with extended width and volume at the arch. If you do not have Charcot
Receive 3 sets of Heat Moldable Customized Inserts FREE with purchase. These inserts create a “custom fit” to the bottom of your feet and raise the temperature on the bottom of your foot 2 degrees, creating added circulation to help control Edema (swelling).
These 3 inserts are FREE and have a retail value of $240.00.
- Extremely lightweight
- Soft Napa/Mesh leather uppers with injected EVA sole
- Seamless “leather” linings to decrease friction (only found in high-end shoe lines)
- Extra-depth (8mm or 5/16″) deeper than conventional straight last shoes
- Removable inserts for flexible fitting
- Better accommodation for orthotics, AFO & internal modifications
- Extra width at the toe & extra support at the ankle
- Elongated medial & lateral counter to provide support & stability
- Extended bottoms, in all widths, where you never have any foot hangover in any of our shoes. That is 100 percent support, in that your feet will be standing on a solid foundation, from heel to toe and side to side support. This is unheard of in the shoe world. Added extensions on the bottom for the 502-C that needed support under the Charcot condition.
Sizes: 5 – 20 (18, 19, 20 in length is a Special Order )
Super Extra Wide (9E)
Style: 502-C by Apis