Ladies, Is your current shoe line orthopedic?
Does your shoe line offer Orthopedic and Therapeutic constructed last?
Not one design, but we offer two and then even three elements of success!
Let the video explain this concept,
Does your current footwear have the most substantial midsection in the shoe business?
Again, the video doing the explaining,
View a few other blogs dealing with Orthopedic World:
Ladies, is It Time for Orthopedic/Therapeutic Shoes?
Are your feet tired?
Are you tired of having tired feet?
Do you keep spending big money on “better” shoes only to have tired feet still?
Perhaps it’s time to stop being tired of being tired and try something that works!
DTF is the fastest growing supplier of designer therapeutic/orthopedic footwear in the industry.
We’re masters at pairing people with a product that fits, a product that works, and a product that looks good!
If you’re on the fence about whether or not it’s time for your feet to cross over to the orthopedic/therapeutic world, here’s 12 questions to ask yourself.
If you’re answering yes more often than not, perhaps you’re ready for a change.
Contact us to get started on your journey to happier, healthier feet.
- Do your shoes fit perfectly and give you that all-day comfort?
- Is your foot unusually narrow or slender?
- Are your heels exceptionally wider than your foot and need more room?
- Are your feet wide through the toes, and your current shoes don’t leave enough wiggle room for your toes?
- Do you stand on your feet all day long, and when you get home, your feet are tired or hurting?
- You’re a runner, and after every run, your knees, legs, and ankles are sore or hurting?
- Are your current shoes causing additional wear and tear on your feet?
- Are your shoes never long enough? Maybe you’re wearing the wrong length because you can’t find anything more significant?
- Have you ever used custom inserts explicitly molded for your foot?
- Do your ankles, back, knees, and legs hurt all the time?
- Do the tops of your feet hurt because your current shoes fit improperly?
- Are you having pain in the bottom of your feet?
We, at www.dtfootwear.com, can HELP!
If your feet fit this description, know that you don’t have to keep living this way.
You can break the cycle of an unhealthy shoe/foot relationship and find something that works.
We’re here to help you do just that.
Reach out with any questions you might have. I respond to all inquiries and look forward to the opportunity to help.
Ron Heinlein | President/Founder | 909-215-1622 | email@example.com
Bringing you over 50 years of industry experience- trained by the best in the business.
DTFootwear.com Designer Therapeutic Footwear Co.
Follow Us:| Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | LinkedIn