Introducing the Apis 9214 women’s extreme-light lycra shoes – the perfect combination of comfort, support, and style! These premier series shoes are designed with soft leather uppers and an injected EVA sole, making each shoe incredibly lightweight, weighing only about 6oz! Plus, they’re Medicare-approved for diabetic patients.
You’ll love the seamless linings that decrease friction and the extra-depth and extra-width (available in widths up to 14E for major swelling) at the toe box, providing better accommodation for orthotics, AFO, and internal mods. The elongated medial and lateral counter provides added support and stability, ensuring you can wear these shoes all day comfortably.
FREE Gift with purchase – three sets of custom heat moldable inserts. A $240 value included FREE!
- Women’s extreme-light lycra shoes
- Soft leather uppers with injected EVA sole
- Incredibly lightweight – each shoe weighs only about 6oz
- Medicare-approved for diabetic patients
- Seamless linings decrease friction
- Extra depth and extra width at the toe box for better accommodation for orthotics, AFO & internal mods
- Elongated medial and lateral counter for added support and stability
- Removable inserts for a flexible fitting
Sizes: 4 – 15
Medium/Wide B/ D
Extra Wide 3E
Extra Double Wide 5E
Extra Extra Wide 7E**
Super Wide 10E**
Super Extra Wide 14E**
**Note: Style 9214 can be special ordered in 7E, 10E, or 14E widths and sizes 4, 4.5, and 12 – 15. Special orders typically take 6-8 weeks to deliver.
Special order shoes are made to order.
NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-EXCHANGEABLE.