Found in our “0” series of Athletic footwear you receive one pair of Triple-Layer Heat Moldable Customize Inserts for FREE! An $80.00 Gift To You!
Wow, this will make a difference!
Plantar Fasciitis Shoes
Innovative design creates the best shoes for plantar fasciitis
- Lightweight ergonomic soles feature a minimal heel-to-toe drop, evenly distributing shock forces to substantially reduce heel pain in Orthofeet plantar fasciitis shoes.
- The Anatomical Orthotic Insoles in these unique walking shoes for plantar fasciitis include multiple cushioning layers to support and cradle the foot in comfort and alleviate strain on the plantar fascia and heel.
- Orthofeet shoes for plantar fasciitis come with a wide toe box and extra depth throughout the shoe, providing ample room for unrestricted toe movement.
- When looking for good shoes for plantar fasciitis shop Orthofeet, the brand that offers a large selection of orthopedic shoes for plantar fasciitis with superior plantar fasciitis support and comfort.
Advanced therapeutic shoe technology works wonders to improve mobility and alleviate arthritis pain
- Premium Orthotic Insoles with anatomical arch support control overpronation and help ease the stress on the joints of the foot, knees, hips, and lower back.
- Stretchable uppers with a soft, foam-padded interior offer gentle contact with the foot, eliminating pressure points and enhancing comfort for arthritic feet.
- Ergonomic soles with a mild rocker design help propel the foot forward with minimal joint motion and add spring to your step.
- A wide toe box and extra depth design offer a relaxed fit and extra room for bunions and toes.
Shoes for Flat Feet
BIO-MECHANICAL footwear design creates the best shoes for flat feet
- Orthofeet’s flat foot shoes feature premium orthotic insoles with anatomical arch support that prevent the foot from rolling inwards, stabilizing the foot and improving foot function. A firm heel counter along with wide soles increase stability and help prevent overpronation.
- The lightweight, ergonomic soles of these walking shoes for flat feet feature a mild rocker design that reduces impacts and adds spring to your step.
- Protective interior lining cradles the foot in foam to reduce pressure and friction while creating a relaxed, comfortable fit.
- The wide toe box with extra depth in these flat feet shoes provides ample space for the toes and accommodates custom orthotics.
- Orthofeet offers a wide variety of flat feet shoes that provide unsurpassed comfort, support, and pain relief.
Shoes For Bunions
Innovative bunion shoes work wonders to relieve pain
- Orthofeet bunion shoes are made with soft uppers that ease pressure on the bunions, offering superior comfort and pain relief for feet with bunions.
- These orthopedic shoes for bunions are designed with a wide toe box and extra depth, offering a pressure-free environment for bunions.
- The non-binding, stretchable uppers, padded with foam in Orthofeet shoes for bunions provide a relaxed comfortable fit, eliminating pressure on bunions.
- Soft, foam-padded interior eases pressure on bunions and enhances comfort.
- Orthofeet shoes for people with bunions feature premium orthotic insoles with anatomical arch support that re-align the foot and straighten the big toe.
Shoes for Swollen Feet and Edema
Biomechanical footwear design creates the best shoes for edema
- Stretch uppers: the 360-degree stretchable upper materials conform to the contours of your foot, providing extra room to accommodate swollen feet.
- Extra-depth: a generous deep shoe design offers a pressure-free fit and accommodates custom orthotics comfortably.
- Wide toe-box: a deep and wide toe box provides plenty of space for swollen toes, providing extra space for toe movement.
- Wide widths: Orthofeet specializes in wide-width footwear, which enables choosing a shoe that fits best-swollen feet. A variety of styles are available in wide, extra wide, and in some styles even in extra-extra-wide.
- Adjustability options: All Orthofeet shoes are designed with multiple adjustability options that allow you to customize the fit to your foot shape and accommodate swollen feet.
I am Ron, CEO of www.dtfootwear.com, and I have over 50 years of experience providing excellent service and products to more than 750,00 persons.
We have been dealing with our superb footwear service and products for over 35 years.
Being a tennis player that was ranked, at one time, and now playing pickleball and loving it
They will be the most comfortable PICKLEBALL/TENNIS Shoes you have ever Worn!