Is your 4E for Men and 5E for Ladies getting too tigth?
We have 5 E for ladies and can go to a 6E or 7E width? That is Designer Fashionable Styling! WOW!
Why is it so essential to get you out of those 4E widths!:
Let the video explain this concept,
We have 6E widths for Men or 7E widths for Ladies:
Why is 6E width so important for Ladies and Men’s:
Do your shoe line offer extended bottoms?
Again, the video doing the explaining,
All our 6E widths for Men and Women are Orthopedic, Therapeutic, and Advance Comfort constructed lasted uppers.
Again, an explanation from the video,
View a few of other 6E and 7E for Men and Ladies blogs dealing with Designer Fashionable Footwear:
What Makes DTF Unique?
The DTF Footwear mission is to offer you the highest quality orthopedic/therapeutic shoe on the market, thus creating a perfect fit, optimal support, stable balance, and prolonged energy for your feet.
A quality shoe, designed with extra width and length and paired with our heat molded, custom inserts will do just that.
With every pair of shoes your purchase, we provide THREE FREE pairs of us triple-layer, heat molded, custom inserts.
That’s enough to last you one whole year! Visit us today at www.dtfootwear.com.
What makes DTF unique in the industry?
For starters, we have a 95% success rate. Our success stems from a combination of these winning factors:
We have hands down, the best sizing program in the industry.
We carry a fantastic assortment of widths, both in men’s and women’s styles.
Men’s and women’s widths:
– As a gift with the purchase, we include three free pairs of us heat molded, custom inserts (a $240.00 value)
– Our shoes allow for zero bilateral movements, preventing excess wear and tear on your feet.
– Our shoes also have extended bottoms in all widths, which is especially crucial for 6 E, 7 E, 9 E, 10 E, and 14 E widths.
You’ll find that most of our competitors cover merely the orthopedic aspect.
– Our superior designs help minimize swelling.
– We’re one of the few shoe lines offering a 3 to 1 combination in women’s styling.
– Many of our styles weigh merely 7 ounces.
– Great designs for AFO and inter braces.
– Many of our styles also offer an airflow heel system, which acts as an additional shock absorbed for the feet, especially the heel.
– Many of our styles are uniquely leather-lined, adding an even higher than standard quality.
– We have superior toe and heel construction compared to that of conventional comfort or athletic footwear.
– We offer FREE domestic shipping
– A No-Hassle return policy, NO store credits!
We’ll issue a full refund of your purchase.
– Special orders are available.
We’re the only online company that will convert a 5 E, 6 E, 7 E, or 9 E width (if the style not stocked in a 9 E) into a 10 E or 14 E width for you, in both men’s and women’s styles.
– Shipped, in most cases, using Priority Mail, with a 2 to 3-day ship time (domestic) and 6 10 days (international).
Ron Heinlein | President/Founder | Cell # 909-215-1622 | email@example.com
Been in the footwear business for over 50 years and been trained by the best in the Therapeutic/Orthopedic world.
DTFootwear.com Designer Therapeutic Footwear Co.
Follow Us:| Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | LinkedIn