DESIGNER THERAPEUTIC FOOTWEAR FOR MEN
LOOKS AND FIT:
Comfort shoes are great but fall short in obtaining 100 percent comfort, support, balance, less wear and tear on the foot, lack of toe space, lack of heel support, lack of midsection support, don’t always have a removable footbed, doesn’t always have leather lining, doesn’t always have the great selection of width to choose from: B (Narrow) D , 2E, 4E, 6E, 9E, 10E and 14E
The 4 reason why our website is more superior than most footwear sites out on the internet:
1) We are a therapeutic/comfort line and the explanation between a conventional comfort line and ours is found in the video below
2) Very few footwear websites have this selection of widths and this is shown below ( not all our styles come in each width as shown but we offer all the widths in many different styling)
3) No website give away up to 3 sets of Heat Moldable Customized Inserts for FREE and this is an up to $240.00 gift to you. Now, if the style has a removable footbed we will offer 1 to 3 sets of inserts to you free( so I can say 85 percent of our line has these removable footbeds) Here a video that will explain the reason in having these Heat Moldable Customize inserts
4) We have a 3 to 1 combination last in most of our ladies shoes and this video explains why – this is so important for all our Lady followers out there
Here are a few new styles of Ladies footwear that has that great width selection and fit and support construction. Widths are.4A,2A, B, 2E, 4E. Comes in different color combinations and you can find more at https://www.Dtfootwear.com.
Remember all our shoes are therapeutic footwear and why is this so important? Why you should be wearing Therapeutic footwear over Conventional Comfort Footwear that makes up 80 percent of the footwear found on the internet. All our shoes are on a therapeutic constructed foundation or what is called a last.
10 reasons what makes a Therapeutic footwear so much superior to a Comfort Shoe:
First, view this very important video that illustrates the difference between therapeutic footwear compare to the comfort footwear ( that makes up 80 percent of the styles found on the internet)
1) The strongest mid-support in the shoe business. No bilateral movement view the video above for illustrations
2) The strongest heel counter in the business that helps create no bi-lateral movement
3) A taller toe box to create more wiggle room and space for your toes
4)Extended bottoms to give you the fullest width and support than any other shoe line anywhere
5) A lightweight shoe for less wear and tear on your feet but with all that great added support https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IT6sE6byKGI&t=2s
6) all removable arch support to put a more advanced support system or a customized inserts
7) Women’s styles having a 3 to 1 combination last for better fit and support for your heel
8) Fuller forefront in the construction of the footwear to create more comfort and room for that maximum support and comfort
9) Deeper heel counter to create more balance and support to the heel section of the foot
10) Leather lining that creates more flexibility and breathability to the foot
We have 2A, 4A, B, D, 2E, 3E, 4E, 5E, 6E, 7E, 9E, 10E, 14E widths in Men’s and Ladies styles
We carry up to 20 in Men’s styles, and 15 in Ladies dealing in lengths
We have 5 to 6 lengths, in selected styles for Men and 4 to 5 in Women’s lengths…
Attention all Ladies!
We have all those wide widths that are needed but with our 32 new styles of women’s footwear that we will be offering a 4A (Slender) 2A (Narrow) B (Medium) D (Wide) 3E Extra Wide) 5E Extra Extra Wide, 7E Full Extra Wide 10E Extra Full Wide, 14E (Superior Extra Wide Width) widths for you ladies- that is unheard that is offered by one website.
Why having this 3 to 1 combination last is so important in creating that perfect fit for all our ladies.
Having these 1 to 3 Customized Heat Moldable Inserts ( that is Free and remember that the shoe has to have a removable footbed for these inserts to work and not all AA widths have this but we’ll state, on our descriptions if you can receive 1 to 3 pair of these inserts FREE- up to a $240.00 value) will make that perfect fit, comfort and support experience out of this world – especially for those NARROW FEET!.
If you know someone that needs sandals, casual footwear, athletic footwear in an AA (Narrow) width- let them know we have then now, or the balance is coming shortly to our website. (working on putting the photos on our site as we speak)
All new Slender (4A) and Narrow (AA) widths for ladies- look out we will have a ton for you to choose. New Dress Boots, up to 14 inches in shaft height, coming for women, Dress boots and new dress styles for Men as well. All Weather Footwear and Boots for both Men and Women on their way. Some new dressy footwear for Men and women. All our new and old styles are therapeutic/comfort that has the best fit and support in the shoe world. View our video (found on the home page) that shows the difference between a conventional comfort shoe compared to our therapeutic/comfort footwear and what a difference!
We’ve been called the KING of the Extra – Extra Wide Widths for both Men and Women’s styles. Now, I want to be called the KING of the Narrow and Slender widths for all Ladies out there.
Oh yes, you will love the prices on all the new designer footwear coming to our site. All found at https://www.dtfootwear.com.
Ron Heinlein | President/Founder | Cell # 909-215-1622
Designer Therapeutic Footwear Co.
Follow Us:| Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | LinkedIn