Maintaining an active lifestyle demands footwear that offers comfort and a precise fit. A standout selection in this regard is Orthofeet’s Edgewater for men. This masterfully engineered shoe delivers optimum comfort paired with ample support, thanks to its uniquely contoured orthotic insole, arch support tailored to the anatomy of the foot, and a gel cushion at the heel. These attributes synergistically alleviate foot discomfort and enhance comfort throughout the foot, from the heel right to the toe. Constructed with an emphasis on stability, snug fit, and superior grip, these shoes are your ultimate partner for pickleball, tennis, runs, gym workouts, or any form of athletic pursuit.
This is our best-selling shoe for pickleball and tennis players. This is the shoe that #1 ranked senior singles pickleball player Mattias Johansson, wears while playing tournaments.
Gift with purchase – one set of custom heat moldable inserts. A $80 value included FREE!
What makes this style uniquely different than most pickleball or tennis shoes?
- A true Orthopedic last constructed uppers
- One of the strongest midsection and heel counters in the shoe business
- No bilateral movement creates added wear and tear to the foot
- Added support to the foot and body for your side-to-side movement
- Additional support and foam protection to the instep of the foot, dealing with the added tongue from support
- Added foam protection to the collar of the shoe to give more support and comfort to the ankle of the foot
- More depth in the toe box to create that freedom in the toe area of the shoe
- 4-ply counter wrap to create maximum support to the heel and keep the foot in a natural position
- All domestic last and uppers in sizing, and this creates the most secure form of measurement for the foot
- Flexible uppers to emulate every need of the upper of the foot’s
- Fullest support found in the shoe world and only weight of 12.5 ounces
- Inserts provided that are considered one of the best over-the-counter Triple Layer Heat Moldable Customized Inserts
- Removable footbed for you to put these unbelievable inserts or your custom inserts
- Wide means shoe – available 2E, 4E and 6E widths
- Great flat bottom, and most styles are extended bottoms for no hange- over the bottom of your foot.
- Seamless lining for all those diabetic people
- Heel Air Flow system to give you added support and balance in the heel of the shoe. It’s like having a shock absorber on a car, but now a pair of shoes
- Air Flow System built into the outsole of the heel to create less pressure on your heel. Great for heel spurs, heel bruises, heel callus, heel sores, and plantar fasciitis.
- An insole with the shoe has a heel plug to create less pressure on your heel.
- One pair of Heat Moldable Customized Inserts, for FREE, that will offload the whole bottom of your foot.
- Two-ply heel counter for no lateral movement
- One of the strongest midsections in the shoe world to create no lateral movement to your feet
- Adjustable Velcro laces for no need to untie your shoe, but you have the advantage of complete adjustability with functional ties.
- Treetorn lining that is padded for added protection and comfort to the upper of your feet.
- Breathability and absorb factor to this lining.
- Orthotic support – contoured orthotic insole, with anatomical arch support and gel padded heel-seat, helps alleviate foot pain and enhances comfort from heel to toe.
- Easy gait – Light-weight cushioning sole with Ergonomic-Stride(TM) design softens step and helps propel the foot forward.
- Protective Interior – Soft, seam-free lining design with extra foam padding eliminates pressure points and helps reduce friction against skin.
- Comfort fit – soft, non-binding upper eliminates pressure points and enhances comfort.
- Adjustable fit – two sets of removable spacers (1/16″ and 1/8″ thick) allow the adjustment of the space inside the shoe for a perfect fit.
Size: 7 – 15
X Wide (4E)
X X Wide (6E)
Colors: Black | Blue | Grey
Style: 0616 | 0617 | 0618 Edgewater Stretch by Orthofeet