The larger, obliquely formed toe box of this men’s added-depth boot has no seams.
Extra-deep with two removable insert layers for custom fit. To alter the shoe’s volume, remove the foam spacer insert beneath the top layer. Unlike conventional footwear, these shoes are wider to accommodate various foot ailments, including bunions, hammertoes, and mild to moderate edema.
The detachable inserts are perfect for a flexible fit, and the lengthy medial counter provides additional support and stability. Supports: Neuropathy, Bunions, Swelling, Custom Orthotics, and Hammertoes.
Gift with purchase – one set of custom heat moldable inserts. A $80 value included FREE!
- Extremely lightweight, soft Napa leather upper with injected EVA sole
- Seamless “leather” linings to decrease friction are only found in high-end shoe lines
- Extra-depth (8mm or 5/16″) deeper than conventional straight last shoes
- Removable inserts for flexible fitting
- Better accommodation for orthotics, AFO, and internal modifications
- Extra width at the toe and extra support at the ankle
- Elongated medial and lateral counter to provide support & stability
- Extended bottoms, in all widths, where you never have any foot hangover. That is 100 percent support, in that your feet will be standing on a solid foundation, from heel to toe and side to side support. This is unheard of in the shoe world.
Sizes: 5 – 20 (lengths: 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 16.17,18,19,20 are all special order and at least eight weeks out)
Medium Wide (D/2E)
Extra Wide (4E)
Extra Double Wide (6E)
Super Extra Wide (9E) Special Order
Extreme Wide (10E) Special Order
Ex-Extreme Wide (14E) Special Order
Note: Style 9603 can be special ordered in a 9E, 10E, or 14E width. Special orders typically take 6-8 weeks to deliver. Special orders are NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-EXCHANGEABLE.