European-designed men’s leather book with faux fur lining and hook and loop strap for quick on/off access.
Comfortable, lightweight & well-ventilated footwear.
- Leather upper
- Diabetic approved footwear
- Shear Lining
- PDAC approved as L3216 orthopedic footwear
- Removable cushioned open-cell PU insole
- Flexible dual-density EVA cradles the foot for enhanced comfort and support.
- Reinforced heel counter and extra strength in the midsection that eliminates added wear and tears to your feet
- One of the strongest midsection and heel support, these two factors make therapeutic footwear styling more advanced than 90 percent of the footwear offered on the internet today.
- The contoured orthotic insole, with anatomical arch support and gel-padded heel seat, helps alleviate foot pain and enhances comfort from heel to toe.
- Heel Cradle System
- This exclusive feature allows outward expansion in the outsole’s heel area, providing more lateral and medial stability and excellent shock absorption. This extra stability spares the joints and protects the knees, hips, and spine.
- Unique Last Construction
- Specially developed last with its anatomically shaped contoured bottom and heel cup creates a roomy toe area to accommodate foot deformities and a snug heel area to enhance stability. The toe box height is 1-1/8″ with removable inserts.
- Hidden Depth
- By using durable direct injection technology, we can make our footwear more aesthetically pleasing by hiding some part of the extra depth in the body of the outsole. This is also achieved using Strobel construction, which helps eliminate extra layers of cardboard.
- Extra lightweight
- The use of exclusively formulated materials for outsoles, as well as unique upper constructions, provides for an almost weightless shoe experience.
Sizes: 7 – 13
Wide W (2E)
Extra Extra Wide (4E)
Style: P4005 “Greg” by Pilgrim Shoes