Elevate your shoe collection with the sophisticated and timeless Dr. Comfort® Frank leather dress shoe. The detailed stitching and high-polished finish add a touch of class to any business or special occasion outfit. But the Frank isn’t just stylish and designed for comfort and foot health.
Crafted from durable full-grain leather, the Frank helps prevent skin irritation and ensures long-lasting wear. The adjustable contact closure allows for a personalized fit, while the protective toe box protects from stubbing and irritation. Inside the shoe, you’ll find supportive insoles that are removable for customization. These insoles offer superior comfort and shock absorption, featuring a polyurethane layer, gel pods in the forefoot and heel, and polyethylene cushioning from heel to toe.
The Frank also boasts a firm heel counter for extra medial and lateral support and stability during day-to-day activities. And thanks to the use of top-quality materials and construction, this shoe is built to last. Upgrade your style and soothe your feet with the Dr. Comfort® Frank leather dress shoe.
- A timeless leather dress shoe with detailed stitching for business or special occasions.
- Made from durable full-grain leather that helps prevent skin irritation and ensures long-lasting wear.
- Adjustable contact closure allows for easy adjustability and personalized comfort.
- The removable insole features a supportive polyurethane layer, gel pods in the forefoot and heel, and polyethylene cushioning from heel to toe.
- A protective toe box provides extra protection from toe stubbing and irritation.
- A firm heel counter provides extra medial and lateral support and stability for day-to-day activities.
- Top-quality materials and construction help prevent wear and tear.
- Eye-catching design that compliments any business casual outfit or suit.
Sizes: 6 – 15
X Wide 4E
Colors: Black | Brown
Style: 6210 | 6221 “Frank”
Indications include foot problems associated with Diabetes, Plantar Fasciitis, Corns, Calluses, Swollen Feet, Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Bunions, Hammertoes, Morton’s Neuroma, Injuries involving tendons, muscles, and bones (e.g., Achilles Tendonitis)