Are you tired of leaving shoe stores empty-handed because of your wide feet? Say goodbye to disappointment with Apis 9502; this shoe is designed to fit and last. Ideal for men with various foot conditions, including hammertoes, bunions, and deformities, these dress shoes offer superior comfort and support. The high-density EVA outsole and removable inserts provide the perfect fit, while the double depth accommodates larger or swollen feet. These orthopedic shoes offer a straight last sole and can accommodate severe deformities. Say goodbye to foot pain and hello to a healthier, happier life with Apis 9502.
Gift with purchase – three sets of custom heat moldable inserts. A $240 value included FREE!
- Extremely lightweight, soft Napa/Mesh leather uppers with injected EVA sole
- Seamless “leather” linings to decrease friction (only found in high-end shoe lines)
- Extra-depth (1/4″) deeper than conventional straight last shoes
- 2 layers of removable inserts for a custom fit
- Single Velcro
- Removable inserts for flexible fitting
- Better accommodation for orthotics, AFO & internal modifications
- Extra width at the toe & extra support at the ankle
- Elongated medial & lateral counter to provide support & stability
- Extended bottoms, in all widths, where you never have any foot hangover in any of our shoes. That is 100 percent support, in that your feet will be standing on a solid foundation, from heel to toe and side to side support.
Super Extra Wide (9E)
**Extreme Wide (10E) Special Order
**Ex Extreme Wide (14E) Special Order
**Note: Style 9502 can be a special order in a 10E or 14E width. Special orders typically take 6-8 weeks to deliver. Special orders are NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-EXCHANGEABLE.