If you suffer from foot and heel pain or have sensitive feet, the Orthofeet Laguna with Ortho-Cushion can help!
Their premium orthotic insoles feature removable anatomical arch support and an Arch Booster that re-aligns the foot and improves overall body posture. The wide toe box alleviates pressure on swollen feet, bunions, and hammertoes.
The microfiber and fabric upper provide a non-binding fit and breathability, while the soft, padded fabric interior eliminates irritation and provides superior protection for sensitive feet. The cushioning sole with a mild Rocker makes walking easier and adds spring to your step. The rubber outsole offers advanced grip and excellent stability.
Wow, one set of our famous triple-layer heat moldable customized inserts is a Gift to you. A value of $ 80.00 that is FREE!
Try Orthofeet Ortho-Cushion shoes to relieve foot and heel pain and experience the comfort of walking on clouds!
- Orthotic support – contoured orthotic insole, with anatomical arch support and gel padded heel-seat, helps alleviate foot pain and enhances comfort from heel to toe.
- Easy gait – Light-weight cushioning sole with Ergonomic-Stride(TM) design softens steps and helps propel the foot forward.
- Protective Interior – Soft, seam-free lining design with extra foam padding eliminates pressure points and helps reduce friction against skin.
- Comfort fit – soft, non-binding upper eliminates pressure points and enhances comfort.
- Adjustable heel strap
- Protective Interior Soft, foam-padded interior lining eliminates pressure points and friction against the skin, offering superior comfort and protection.
- The stretchable upper helps eliminate pressure on bunions and hammertoes and offers a relaxed, comfortable fit.
- Wide Toe-Box Provides extra room for toe movement, alleviates pressure on bunions and hammertoes, and provides an ideal fit for wide and swollen feet, bunions, and hammertoes.
Sizes: 5 – 12
Extra Wide (3E)
Colors: Blue | Grey | Peach
Style: 0805 | 0806 | 0807 “Laguna”
These shoes work great for a variety of foot conditions, including (but not limited to): Heel Pain, Plantar Fasciitis, Ankle Pain, Arch Pain, Flat-Feet/Pronation, Metatarsalgia, Mortons Neuroma, Bunions, Corns, Hammertoes, Diabetic Feet, Arthritis, and Back Pain.