These shoes are great when your daily walks take you to more off-road locations. The perfect choice for the diabetic foot with its extra padding, wide toe box, and arch support. I-Runner’s “Explorer” trail walking shoes will help prevent blisters and calluses.
Indicated for foot problems related to Diabetes, Hammertoes, Bunions, Corns, Calluses, Swollen Feet, Plantar Fasciitis
- Extra Depth Shoe – I-Runner shoes are extra depth, so you can use a custom orthotic.
- Padded Heel – A padded heel helps to protect your heel and Achilles. I-Runner shoes have gone as far as adding an extra padding layer.
- Leather and Microfiber Upper – The leather and microfiber upper is the perfect mix of protection and comfort, making these the perfect “off-road” shoes.
- Wide-toe Box – If you suffer from bunions or ball of foot pain, wide-toe box shoes can give you the room you need to live in comfort.
- Composite Shank – The hard plastic shank runs the length of the shoe, helping to alleviate foot roll.
- Exceptional Quality – Feel the comfort of the Explorer trail walking shoe and appreciate the durability of I-Runner diabetic shoes.
Size: 7 – 15
X Wide (3E)