For the ultimate on-court stability and support, the New Balance 806 delivers. With C-CAP®, ABZORB®, and their exclusive ROLLBAR technology, this heritage tennis shoe offers unrivaled motion control. Now made even lighter, it’s as stylish as ever.
- 10 mm drop: Due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 10 mm drop are approximate
- Full grain leather upper
- Herringbone-pattern outsole for added traction during lateral movements
- LIGHTNING DRY® wicks moisture away to help keep your feet dry and comfortable
- Medicare / HCPCS code = A5500, may be eligible for Medicare reimbursement
- Non-marking outsole
- Revised material toe tip for toe drag
- Style MC806W is approved Medicare/HCPCS code = A5500 and may be eligible for Medicare reimbursement.
What makes the 806 great for pickleball or tennis?
- Added support to the foot and body for your side-to-side movement
- Additional support and foam protection to the instep of the foot, dealing with the added tongue from support
- Added foam protection to the collar of the shoe to give more support and comfort to the ankle of the foot
- More depth in the toe box to create that freedom in the toe area of the shoe
- Extra-depth insole with cushioned EVA for comfort
- Lightweight EVA outsole with rubber inserts for comfort and traction
- Arch-supporting EVA midsole with rubber outsole for durable wear and fraction
Sizes: 8 – 15
X Wide (3E)