The FITec Pro Court is a high-performance court shoe for men who demand the best. With the perfect blend of control, durability, and comfort, these shoes are built to last with sturdy tread and a solid TPR rubber outsole. The knitted fabric upper provides a sleek look and breathability for your feet.
Seamless lining reduces friction and irritation, making these shoes a pleasure to wear all day. The high-density injected EVA outsole is slip-resistant and mark-resistant and ensures your safety on any surface.
FREE Gift with purchase – two sets of custom heat moldable inserts. A $160 value included FREE!
Everyone’s feet are unique, so “FITec” shoes feature extra-depth and cushioned removable inserts for maximum comfort.
Does your current court shoe offer all these amenities that this shoe offers?
- Micro carbon shank midsection ( this shank is viewable) Creates the strongest midsection in the shoe world!
- 4-layer heel wrap that is the strongest and deepest counter found in any court shoe
- Extended full bottom (ask us why this is so important on and off the court)
- Unbelievable padded tongue and heel support
- Fuller and Deeper toe box ( Therapeutic/Orthodeic design and constructed and unheard of in the court shoe world)
- We are not conventional, but therapeutic lasted uppermost – the first in pickleball.
- We are not conventional, but Orthopedic construction lasted – the first in pickleball.
- Slide guard for that added side protection and wearability that will take more players’ abuse!
- Slip resistance bottoms (Manadorty for indoor play!) Ask us why.
- Non-marking bottoms (Manadorty for all sponsor court programs)
- Reduce bilateral motion to the foot. Wear our shoes, put only the wear of the actual court experience, and wear any other conventional pickleball court shoe, and this added wear will double in creating discomfort to your feet.
- Added gift: two sets of our world-famous heat moldable (over the counter) inserts to you for FREE on each purchase, and this is $160.00 value.
- A lighter weight will create better performance.
- A soft poly upper that cushions every part of the bottom of your feet dealing with the insert.
- Heel plug that adds more protection and safety to your heel dealing with the insert
- The metatarsal plug that helps soften each step you take in this footwear is found in our insert.
- 6th eyelet lock system that creates a more substantial fit around the collar of the shoe
- Extended bottom base for better balance, traction, and support
- 1st-time buyers receive a $10.00 discount offer
- Have a chance to receive a fully customized insert that is a $330.00 value at cost.
- Leather upper and mesh combination to attain the fullest support found in any court shoe
- Future color combinations that will make you and your play stand out.
- Note – of a very hazardous pair of shoes: If you can crush the back of the heel of your current shoe with one finger, it is time to part with your old shoes!
- Look at our “Bundle Program:” unbelievable savings and no other company dealing with footwear offers this type of savings (dealing with “FITec” products)
- Tre-torn lining is a major moisture absorber in wicking it away from your feet. (Mandatory for play on the court)
- Men’s styling first, and then here comes ladies
- Widths that are needed on the court: D, 2E 4E and 6E (6E coming with our new styles)
- Have removable inserts – that allow you to put a custom insert if needed or our Famous Triple – Layer Heat Moldable Customized inserts – Oh Yes, that is FREE to you
- We can help if you have black toe or plantar fasciitis – talk to us! (Custom insert)
Sizes: 6 – 14
Colors: Black | White
Styles: FITec 99901 “Pro Court”
Note: customers feel this style runs narrow and recommend going up a wider width because of all the added inter support to the shoe.