The Pro Mesh is made of a leather and mesh top with a slip-resistant outsole that offers exceptional oil and skid resistance for home and workplace safety. The Pro Mesh lace-up diabetic shoe is created with a leather and mesh top and additional padding, including padding of the tongue and heel. This extra padding will have you walking in comfort and support from the time you put them on.
Indicated for foot problems related to Diabetes, Hammertoes, Bunions, Corns, Calluses, Swollen Feet, Plantar Fasciitis
- Extra Depth Shoe – I-Runner shoes are extra depth, so you can use a custom orthotic.
- Leather and Mesh Upper – The mesh and leather uppers allow airflow and help keep your feet ventilated and dry.
- Composite Shank – The hard plastic shank runs the length of the shoe, helping to alleviate foot roll.
- Padded Heel – A padded heel helps to protect your heel and Achilles. I-Runner shoes have gone as far as adding an extra padding layer.
- Wide-toe Box – If you suffer from bunions or ball of foot pain, wide-toe box shoes can give you the room you need to live in comfort.
Sizes: 7.5 – 15
X Wide (3E)
Style: Pro Mesh