The Orthofeet leather Arcadia shoe is the perfect blend of style and comfort for those with foot problems. This shoe provides superior support and cushioning, making it ideal for people with plantar fasciitis, neuropathy, and other foot conditions. The Ortho-Cushion System features premium orthotic insoles and ergonomic soles that conform to your foot shape and reduce pressure on your feet.
The Arcadia shoe has a roomy toe box that allows your toes to spread naturally, reducing foot fatigue and providing a comfortable fit. The soft, breathable upper material and foam-padded interior provide extra comfort and protection.
Gift with purchase – one set of custom heat moldable inserts. A $80 value included FREE!
- Orthotic support – contoured orthotic insole, with anatomical arch support and gel padded heel-seat, helps alleviate foot pain and enhances comfort from heel to toe.
- Easy gait – Light-weight cushioning sole with Ergonomic-Stride(TM) design softens step and helps propel the foot forward.
- Lightweight, ergonomic soles provide superior cushioning to help propel the foot forward with minimal joint motion and add spring to your step.
- Protective Interior – Soft, seam-free lining design with extra foam padding eliminates pressure points and helps reduce friction against skin.
- Comfort fit – soft, non-binding upper eliminates pressure points and enhances comfort.
- Anatomical orthotic insoles control overpronation and help ease the stress on the foot, knees, hips, and lower back joints.
- Wide Toe-Box Provides extra room for toe movement, alleviates pressure on bunions and hammertoes, and provides an ideal fit for wide feet.
- Adjustable fit – two sets of removable spacers (1/16″ and 1/8″ thick) allow the adjustment of the space inside the shoe for a perfect fit.
- Non-Binding Construction Soft uppers, padded with foam with no overlays across the bunions and toes, help eliminate pressure on bunions and hammertoes and offer a relaxed, comfortable fit.
- Protective Interior Soft, seam-free interior lining eliminates pressure points and friction against the skin, offering superior comfort and protection.
These shoes work great for a variety of foot conditions, including (but not limited to): Heel Pain, Plantar Fasciitis, Ankle Pain, Arch Pain, Flat-Feet/Pronation, Metatarsalgia, Mortons Neuroma, Bunions, Corns, Hammertoes, Diabetic Feet, Arthritis, and Back Pain.
Sizes: 5 – 12
Extra Wide (3E)
Extra- Extra Wide (5E)
Style: 0810 “Arcadia”