This women’s casual shoe has a lined mesh upper and lightweight, dual-density EVA outsole to keep you steady. The precision knit mesh upper is supportive and breathable, with a padded collar and firm heel counter for extra support.
The insole’s structured EVA heel cup and arch support help prevent pronation, and the double insoles can be customized with the included EVA spacer. The flexible dual-density EVA outsole provides enhanced comfort and support. And best of all, it’s super comfortable!
Gift with purchase – one set of custom heat moldable inserts. A $80 value included FREE! AA Narrow is not included in this pair because the inserts do not run narrow enough.
- Engineered mesh upper with mesh lining
- A true Orthopedic last constructed uppers
- Cushioned EVA insole that is removable
- Reinforced heel counter and extra strength of the midsection to eliminate added wear and tear to your feet or no more bilateral movement
- Lightweight EVA outsole for durability and traction
- Added foam protection to the collar of the shoe to give more support and comfort to the ankle of the foot
- More depth in the toe box to create that freedom in the toe area of the shoe
- Flexible uppers to emulate every need of the upper of the foot’s
- It has great flat bottom, and most of the styles are extended bottoms for no hang – over the bottom of your foot
- Seamless lining for diabetic needs
- Removable footbed
- Supportive and breathable precision knit mesh upper with padded collar and firm heel counter for support
- Structured EVA heel cup and arch supporting high-density open cell PU foam help to hold the foot in place to prevent pronation. Plus, an EVA spacer to customize the fit.
Sizes: 5 – 12
X Wide (2E)
XX Wide (4E)
Colors: Black | Dark Grey | Flax
Style: WCA062M “Sarah”