These men’s waterproof boots have 200G of insulation and are designed specifically for the cold and snow. They can be worn in temperatures as low as -20 degrees Fahrenheit. This estimate is based on the assumption that the person is constantly moving and generating heat.
Gift with purchase – three sets of custom heat moldable inserts. A $240 value included FREE!
- Extremely lightweight
- 200G insulation
- Soft upper with breathable mesh vamp
- Seamless “leather” linings to decrease friction (only found in high-end shoe lines)
- Extra-depth (8mm or 5/16″) deeper than conventional straight last shoes
- Removable inserts for flexible fitting
- Extra width at the toe & extra support at the ankle
- Elongated medial & lateral counter to provide support & stability
- Extended bottoms, in all widths, where you never have any foot hangover in any of our shoes. That is 100 percent support, in that your feet will be standing on a solid foundation, from heel to toe and side to side support.
Sizes: 7 – 17
Extra Wide (4E)
Extra-Extra Wide (6E)
Super Extra Wide (9E)
Style: 9707 by Apis
Note: Treat the leather upper with Mint Oil or Cream conditioner to keep the softness in the upper – especially during the cold winter. The leather uppers will be harder very fast in winter if not treated.