Men’s hiking shoe has an innovative “tie-less” system, which integrates laces with hook & loop straps for an easy way to fasten and unfasten on both sides without tying laces.
Gift with purchase – one set of our heat moldable customized inserts. An $80 value included FREE!
- Tie-less lace – an innovative system that integrates laces with hook & loop straps, offers an easy way to fasten and unfasten on both sides of the shoe without tying laces.
- Orthotic support – contoured orthotic insole, with anatomical arch support and gel padded heel-seat, helps alleviate foot pain and enhances comfort from heel to toe.
- Easy gait – Light-weight cushioning sole with Ergonomic-Stride(TM) design softens step and helps propel the foot forward.
- Protective Interior – Soft, seam-free lining design with extra foam padding eliminates pressure points and helps reduce friction against skin.
- Comfort fit – soft, non-binding upper eliminates pressure points and enhances comfort.
- Protective Interior Soft, seam-free interior lining eliminates pressure points and friction against the skin, offering superior comfort and protection.
- Non-Binding Construction Soft uppers, padded with foam with no overlays across the bunions and toes, help eliminate pressure on bunions and hammertoes and offer a relaxed, comfortable fit.
- Wide Toe-Box Provides extra room for toe movement, alleviates pressure on bunions and hammertoes, and provides an ideal fit for wide feet.
- Anatomical orthotic insoles control overpronation and help ease the stress on the foot, knees, hips, and lower back joints.
- Lightweight, ergonomic soles provide superior cushioning to help propel the foot forward with minimal joint motion and add spring to your step.
Sizes: 7 – 14
Extra Wide (4E)
Extra Extra Wide (6E)
Style: 0644 – Shreveport
Recommended for the following foot conditions: including (but not limited to): Heel Pain, Plantar Fasciitis, Ankle Pain, Arch Pain, Flat-Feet, Pronation, Metatarsalgia, Mortons Neuroma, Bunions, Corns, Hammertoes, Diabetic Feet, Arthritis, and Back Pain.