Men’s casual or dressy shoe with double Velcro straps for easy access is wider than traditional footwear. These shoes are specifically designed to accommodate a variety of foot conditions, such as hammertoes, bunions, and swelling (Edema).
They provide extra support and stability via a longer medial counter and have removable inserts for a custom fit.
Receive 3 sets of Heat Moldable Customized Inserts FREE with purchase. These inserts create a “custom fit” to the bottom of your feet and raise the temperature on the bottom of your foot 2 degrees, creating added circulation to help control Edema (swelling).
These 3 inserts are FREE and have a retail value of $240.00.
- Only 7 ounces in weight
- Extremely lightweight, soft Napa leather uppers with injected EVA sole
- Seamless Leather linings to decrease friction
- Diabetic Shoes – A5500
- Extra-depth (8mm or 5/16″) deeper than conventional straight last shoes
- Removable inserts for flexible fitting
- Better accommodation for orthotics, AFO & internal modifications
- The extra width at the toe & extra support at the ankle
- Elongated medial & lateral counter to provide support & stability
- Extended bottoms, in all widths, where you never have any foot hangover in any of our shoes. That is 100 percent support, in that your feet will be standing on a solid foundation, from heel to toe and side to side support.
Sizes: 5 – 20 (Sizes 5,5.5, 6,6.5,18,19,20 are all special orders and 8 weeks out)
Extra Wide (4E)
Extra Double Wide (6E)
Super Extra Wide (9E)** Special Order
Extreme Wide (10E)** Special Order
Ex Extreme Wide (14E)** Special Order
**Note: Style 888-V can be special ordered in a 9E, 10E, or 14E width. Special orders typically take 6-8 weeks to deliver. Special orders are NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-EXCHANGEABLE.