1. What are Narrow Widths Orthopedic/Therapeutic Shoes?
Shoes with a strong midsection and heel counter support make significant differences in comfort and fit!.
No bilateral movement.
Yes, Add toe box and instep room.
Then, Add Wiggle room.
Added Widths of 2A Narrow, Slender withs 4A for Ladies and B width Narrow for Men
2. Where to buy these shoes? at www.dtfootwear.com
3. Where Can I find Narrow Widths in Orthopedic/Therapeutic shoes? at http://www.dtfootwear.com
4. Cost of these Narrow Widths in Orthopedic/ Therapeutic footwear?
$128.00 to $175.00 is the norm, depending on the widths and lengths.
5. Who needs Narrow Widths in Orthopedic/Therapeutic shoes?
Anybody that requires support and comfort all day long and has a problem with swelling in the feet.
Anybody that has a narrow foot!
6. What type of Narrow Wide Orthopedic/Therapeutic shoes do doctors recommend?
OUR SHOES – any shoe with the depth, balance, support, widths, and lengths under one website. Then add those narrow widths’
7. Plantar fasciitis and Narrow Wide Orthopedic/Therapeutic Shoes?
The need for wiggle room in the shoe and the significant importance is having a great foundation or support for the bottom of your feet.
An example of this generous support is our Free sets of Triple-Layer Heat Moldable Customize Inserts for your significant support or to offload that plantar fasciitis problem.
8. Where do you get Diabetic Narrow Widths Orthopedic/Therapeutic footwear?
Eighty-five percent of our styles are diabetic approved and have all the needs and bases to fit your feet successfully. Then add some of the best narrow-width footwear in the world!
9. Why wear Narrow Width Orthopedic/Therapeutic shoes?
First, if you have narrow feet, you need our shoes, and if you have significant slimmest in your feet, you must have our shoes!
If you want to cut that added wear and tear to your feet, bilateral movement, and want and need that maximum support and balance in your footwear?
You need our shoes!
10. Will Narrow Width Orthopedic/Therapeutic shoes relieve back pain?
Yes, it will take that additional mileage that you put on your feet while wearing conventional comfort or athletic footwear.
Then, add our unbelievable Triple Layer Heat Moldable Customize Inserts to that mix, and wow, what a great combination in creating relief to the ankles, hip,s knees, and back!
11. Can Narrow Widths Orthopedic/Therapeutic shoes correct bunions?
They will never get rid of your bunions but will help offload and not make your bunion not grow.
A proper fit creates no added movement to the foot inside a pair of shoes. When you have narrow feet, you need that great fit not to allow movement to your feet.
12. Are Narrow widths in Orthopedic/Therapeutic shoes worth it?
First, if your feet are narrow, you need us!
Yes, significantly if your feet hurt or even if you have no pain yet and want to prevent pain, and time for help is near.
We have the cure!
13.Do Narrow Width in Orthopedic/Therapeutic shoes have a fuller toe box?
Yes, and this added wiggle room creates that need for success and comfort to your feet.
The more room, the less pressure or squeezing to your toes!
Excellent, perfect in all your feet and giving you more wiggle room for your toes. That what we need for that narrow foot.
14. Does Narrow width Orthopedic/Therapeutic footwear has a firmer midsection?
Yes, many styles (orthopedic/therapeutic footwear) have a reinforced shank or midsection support, where you run or walk 5 miles; you only put 5 miles of wear and tear to your feet.
In conventional comfort or athletic footwear, you go 5 1/2 miles; you put an equivalent of 7 1/2 to 8 miles of wear and tear to your feet.
15. Are there narrow widths found in Orthopedic/Therapeutic styling?
In most Narrow width Orthopedic/Therapeutic shoes, you find 2A or maybe width as the narrows.
A number of our styles come in 4A width (Slender) widths as well!
16. Can a Narrow width Orthopedic shoe be Therapeutic as well?
Yes, all our styles are Orthopedic that deals with the last and construction of the shoes.
Then, Therapeutic that deals with the upper of the shoe.
Then, Advanced Comfort System that deals with the sole and inter support to the shoe.
Yes, add our Fashionable Designer styling, and what a combination of success!
17. Does Narrow widths Orthopedic/Therapeutic styling have strong heel counter support?
Yes, we need that four-ply heel rape to create the most substantial heel support in the business and not allow that bilateral movement.
All our shoes have that four-ply rape to the heel construction.
18. Narrow width Orthopedic/Therapeutic design footwear excellent for Diabetics?
Yes, No seams to the interlining.
Fuller spacing in the shoe to not create irritation to the foot.
No, added bilateral movent to the foot – that means less wear and tear to the foot—Extra-depth in the instep, heel, and forefront of the shoe.
.19. Is Narrow width Orthopedic/Therapeutic shoes seamless?
Yes, that is great for diabetic individuals!
21. Does Narrow width Orthopedic/Therapeutic have that significant support?.
The most supportive footwear on this planet
23. Is there significant differences between Normal Comfort shoe and Conventional athletic footwear to our Narrow width Orthopedic/Therapeutic styles?
Let this video let or show you the differences- it will make you think? (4) Therapeutic vs. Comfort Shoe – YouTube
24. Do Narrow width Orthopedic/Therapeutic shoes have to look UGLY?
NOPE, not us!
I hope that some of these questions and answers help you understand what type of footwear we offer the world!
Ron Heinlein | President/Founder | Cell # 909-215-1622 | firstname.lastname@example.org
DTFootwear.com Designer Therapeutic Footwear Co.
Follow Us:| Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | LinkedIn