We just got an order for a women’s size 5 length and 5 E width and her comment, “ do you know how hard it is to find a 5 (In length) and then you have all your widths of B 3E 5E 7E. -then she forgot to add that we can do 9 E 10 E and 14 E widths (Special Order) as well.
She finished by stating that, “your site is unbelievable.”
All found www.dtfootwear.com
Here’s a few of these styles that are stock in a 5E or 7E width and can be converted into a 9E 10E or 14E widths:
9231S this is a special order shoe and will take 4 weeks to get to you
The DTF Footwear mission is to offer you the highest quality orthopedic/therapeutic shoe on the market, thus creating a perfect fit, optimal support, stable balance, and prolonged energy for your feet.
A quality shoe, designed with extra width and length, and paired with our heat molded custom inserts will do just that.
With every pair of shoes, your purchase, we provide THREE FREE pairs of our triple-layer heat customize molded inserts. That’s enough to last you one whole year! Visit us today at www.dtfootwear.com
What makes DTF unique in the industry? For starters, we have a 95% success rate. Our success stems from a combination of these winning factors:
– We have hands down, the best sizing program in the industry. We carry a fantastic assortment of widths, both in men’s and women’s styles. Men’s and women’s widths: 4 A, 2 A, B (narrow for men), B ( medium for women), D (medium for men and wide for women), 2 E, 3 E, 4 E, 5 E, 6 E, 7 E, 9 E, 10 E, 14 E.
– As a gift with the purchase, we include three free pairs of our heat molded, custom inserts (a $240.00 value)
– Our shoes allow for zero bilateral movements, preventing excess wear and tear on your feet.
– Our shoes also have extended bottoms in all widths, which is especially important and for 6 E, 7 E, 9 E, 10 E, and 14 E widths.
– DTF’s products meet both an orthopedic and therapeutic design with lasting uppers. You’ll find that most of our competitors cover merely the orthopedic aspect.
– Our superior designs help minimize swelling.
– We’re one of the few shoe lines offering a 3 to 1 combination in women’s styling.
– Many of our styles weigh merely 7 ounces.
– Great designs for AFO and inter braces.
– Many of our styles also offer an airflow heel system, which acts as an additional shock absorber for the feet, especially the heel.
– Many of our styles are unique leather-lined, adding an even higher than standard quality.
– We have superior toe and heel construction compared to that of conventional comfort or athletic footwear.
– We offer FREE domestic shipping
– A no-Hassle return policy, NO store credits! We’ll issue a full refund of your purchase.
– Special orders are available. We’re the only online company that will convert a 5 E, 6 E, 7 E, or 9 E width (if the style is not stocked in a 9 E) into a 10 E or 14 E width for you, in both men’s and women’s styles.
– Shipped, in most cases, using FedEx, with a 2 to 3 day ship time (domestic) and 6 to 10 days (international).
DTF is a firm believer in educating our clients, which is why we keep an online video library containing over 265 educational videos.
We want you to get it right for you.
Our success is dependent upon that, and so is our growth. We currently have an incredible online following, but happy customers will only help that to grow.
If you’re diabetic, we can help.
If you suffer from plantar fasciitis, we can help. Neuropathy?
We’ve got you covered.
Remember, if the top of your foot hurts, you have an ill-fitting shoe. If the bottom of your foot hurts, you have no support in your current shoe.
We believe in what we’re doing, where we are going, and our ability to help people.
Let DTF be the one to kickstart your journey to happier, healthier feet. Reach out to us today, and let’s get started.
Ron Heinlein | President/Founder | Cell # 909-215-1622 | email@example.com
I have been in the footwear business for over 50 years and been trained by the best in the Therapeutic/Orthopedic world.
DTFootwear.com Designer Therapeutic Footwear Co.Follow Us:| Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | LinkedIn