YOUR 6 E FITTING TOO TIGHT AND MAYBE THAT 9 E IS WHAT YOU’RE NEEDING. BUT LETS MAKE SURE – BY SENDING US THE FORM THAT IS LISTED ON OUR FITTING PAGE/ dtfootwear.com
What makes our shoe line unique?
One of the primary reasons is the selection of widths and lengths that we carry.
We have size 9 E widths for men and women that are built on extended bottoms that will give you the room your feet need.
We also have 10 E and 14 E widths for men and women, which a significant part of our sales are in these sizes.
If you need more substantial, we do have up to size 20 in men’s shoes and up to size 15 in women’s shoes.
We have the sizes and styles to help keep your feet healthy and strong and feeling comfortable all the time. For more information go to http://www.dtfootwear.com
Make sure that you have the correct length and width for your feet
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR FOOT SIZE AT HOME.
***** VERY IMPORTANT!!!
IT IS MANDATORY TO VIEW THE FIRST TWO VIDEO BECAUSE WE ARE RECEIVING A NUMBER OF MEASUREMENTS THAT ARE NOT CORRECT AND THAT IS WHY THE 1 INCH VIDEO (SECOND) WAS CREATED
FOR STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO GET THE MOST ACCURATE FOOT MEASUREMENTS AT HOME.
PLEASE WATCH THE INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEO AND FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW.
PLEASE FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW AND EMAIL TO OUR OFFICE. IF WE HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OUR OFFICE WILL GET IN TOUCH WITH YOU.
PLEASE LET US KNOW IF YOUR ARE A MALE OR FEMALE THAT THESE MEASUREMENTS BELONG TOO.
At DTF, we believe that a combination of high-quality footwear and top of the line, triple-layer, heat molded custom inserts is the WINNING COMBINATION!
Unfortunately, we have a hunch that you just spent a lot of money on an expensive pair of high-end running shoes expecting them to solve your problem and end your pain.
We’re not surprised to hear they didn’t, but you might be scratching your head as to why.
Watch this informational DTF video explaining the primary differences between conventional athletic footwear and therapeutic athletic footwear. We think you’ll find your answer.
Now let’s talk in more detail about the ten reasons that make orthopedic/therapeutic footwear the better choice for the health of your foot:
- Orthopedic/Therapeutic shoes have the strongest mid-support in the shoe business, preventing bilateral movement, and a midsection depth that gives you support. Plus, the maximum room available in the footwear world.
They also have the most solid heel counter in the business, working to prevent the bi-lateral movement of your foot.
- In an orthopedic/therapeutic shoe, you’ll also find a taller/fuller toe box creating more space and wiggle room for your toes.
4) Extended bottoms give you the fullest width and support, more than any other shoe company out there.
5) They’re a lightweight shoe causing less wear and tear on your feet, without skimping on support.
6) A removable arch support, or customized insert, create a more advanced support system for your foot.
The next time you buy a pair of shoes makes sure they have a removable footbed.
With a removable footbed, you’ll be able to use your custom made inserts, which offer far more support and comfort than a standard factory footbed.
Approximately eighty-five percent of athletic shoes have zero support in the factory-made inserts. It’s beneficial to your foot to use an insert explicitly molded for your foot, but you can not stack a custom insert on top of a factory-made footbed.
Ensure the shoe’s footbed is removable before making a purchase. For more information about our triple-layered, heat molded, custom inserts, and how to get THREE pairs for FREE, visit www.dtfoowear.com.
7) Women’s styles have a 3 to 1 combination for better fit and support for your heel.
8) A fuller forefront in the construction of the footwear creates a more comfortable, supportive fit.
9) The deeper heel counters promote better balance and support of the heel.
10) Leather lining creates more flexibility and breathability for the foot.
Need a specific size, width, or length?
Not to worry, we have you covered! We have 4 A (slender width for ladies), 2 A (narrow width for ladies), B ( Medium width for ladies and narrow width for men), D (medium width for men and wide width for ladies).
Then, 2 E, 3 E, 4 E, 5 E, 6 E, 7 E, 9 E, 10 E, 14 E widths in men’s and women’s styles.
This is why they call us the “King Of Widths.”
Ron Heinlein | President/Founder | Cell # 909-215-1622 | firstname.lastname@example.org
DTFootwear.com Designer Therapeutic Footwear Co.
Follow Us:| Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | LinkedIn