How does diabetes affect your feet? This video will give you a few reasons for protecting your feet when it comes to diabetes.
A great deal of diabetic never consider their feet as a problem for diabetic, and as the video states, 1 out of 4 diabetics have issues dealing with their diabetes and their feet.
If you can go with us for a few days and view the damage that diabetes has done to individuals feet, you would understand why proper footwear and proper inserts will keep this disease out of your feet.
HOW IMPORTANT IS THE TRIPLE-LAYER HEAT MOLDABLE CUSTOMIZE INSERT TO A DIABETIC?
Let the video tell you how important
Now, you know about the need for proper footwear and inserts – let me tell you more about the reason why www.dtfootwear.com is growing so fast.
MAYBE IT’S TIME THAT YOU CHANGE FOOTWEAR COMPANIES AND HAVE A BETTER UNDERSTANDING OF THERAPEUTIC FOOTWEAR. THEN LET’S CREATE A BETTER UNDERSTANDING OF HOW IMPORTANT THESE HEAT CUSTOMIZED MOLDABLE INSERTS ARE TO YOUR FEET AS WELL.
HERE ARE 28 REASONS THAT MAKES US, WWW.DTFOOTWEEAR.COM, SO UNIQUE OVER ANY OF OUR COMPETITION ON THE INTERNET!
WE ARE SERIOUS ABOUT FITTING YOURSELF AND YOUR LOVED ONES PROPERLY!!
Please take a few minutes out of your busy schedule, just to read these 28 reasons and help you understand we are going to be at the top one day!
1) Do your shoes fit perfectly and give you that all-day comfort? Do you have a slender a or narrow foot, and your heel is too wide for your feet?
2) Do you have a wider foot and don’t have enough room in the toe box or the shoe?
3) Do you stand on your feet all day long, and when you get home, your feet are tired or hurting?
4) You’re a runner, and after every run, your knees, legs, ankle are sore or hurting?
5) When you wear your shoes, do you feel over the day that you have been receiving additional wear and tear to your feet?
6) Does your line of footwear offer 4 A 2 A B D 2 E 3 E 4 E 5 E 6 E 7 E 9 E 10 E and 14 E in widths?
7) Does your current shoe line offer 4 to 17 in length for you, Ladies?
8) Does your current line offer 1 to 3 sets of FREE HEAT MOLDABLE CUSTOMIZED INSERTS on every purchase of a pair of shoes? Does your line of footwear offer split resistance bottoms with a pair of Heat Moldable Customized Inserts FREE for you, and they have style?
9) Does your current shoe line offer Reinforce toe boxes and with widths and with a pair of FREE Heat Moldable Customized inserts that come FREE?
10) Is your current shoe line a Therapeutic/Orthopedic shoe line?
11) Does your shoe line offer an “Airflow system” for your heel and then again one of those unbelievable customized heat moldable customized insets for FREE?
12) Does your current shoe line have the strongest midsection and heel counter found in the shoe business?
13) Does your shoe line offer 3 to 1 combination last (dealing with the heel) that creates a better fit or none slipping in the heel?
14) Does your shoe line offer FREE shipping anywhere in the USA – YES THAT INCLUDES HI AND ALASKA?
15) Does your shoe line SHIP INTERNATIONALLY AND OFFER FREE DUTY to all international individuals?
16) Does your shoe line offer SPECIAL ORDER and means making styles for you through one of our two factories overseas?
17) Can your shoe line backorder a style if they are out of stock and no additional cost to you? Can your shoe line make ATHLETIC footwear in widths of 9 E 10 E and 14 E widths?
18) Does your shoe line have 257 videos that are educational and to help you understand or learn problems dealing with your feet and product knowledge of why we are so unique?
19) Does your current shoe line offer “Weather Footwear” for men and women in widths, and if the styles offer a removable footbed – then a pair of Heat Moldable Inserts will be coming along with your purchase for “FREE”?
20) Does your current shoe line offer 867 SKU’s?
21) Does your current shoe line offer VERY EASY RETURN POLICY?
22) Your ankles, back, knees, legs, hurt all the time.? We can help!
23) Are you just tired of the top of your feet hurting all the time, or your current shoes are not giving you the proper fit? We can help!
24) Are you tired of the plantar (bottom) of your feet always tired from your current footwear? We can help!
25) Does your current shoe line offer 5 to 20 in lengths in Men’s styles?
26) Does your current shoe line offer you a modification program and only charge you $95.00 for a custom insert?
27) Does your current shoe line offer a program that will add a lift, rocker bottom, extended widths, toe fillers, split sizes, and all for just $95.00?
28) We have a few more do’s that no other shoe line, on the internet, will offer. (ran out of space)
WE COVER ALL THESE CATEGORIES BELOW:
We got those 9 E widths for Men and Ladies – We got those 10 E widths for Men and Ladies – we -got those 14 e widths for Men and ladies – we have those hot designer therapeutic footwear for men – we have that sexy therapeutic footwear for women – we have therapeutic/orthopedic construction in all our footwear for men and women – therapeutic/orthopedic footwear for men and women – bunion and hammertoe footwear for men and women – extra – extra wide widths for all you men and women out there- designer diabetic footwear that has all those widths- therapeutic footwear for hurting feet – edema footwear for men and women – footwear for ladies- orthopedic shoes online – therapeutic shoes online – comfort shoes online- diabetic shoes for ladies and men – women’s diabetic shoes extra wide- health shoes online- diabetic shoes online- extra depth athletic shoes- extra extra wide men’s shoes – extra extra wide women’s shoes – nursing shoes for wide feet – bunion and hammertoes shoes for men and women
Health is the number one priority for any person, but especially a person who has diabetes. Intake of proper food creates better weight control and helps control diabetes. We want to create the appropriate health for your feet, and all done with proper footwear and proper inserts. The following information you’ll be reading is what is required to achieve that perfect health for your feet.
Please allow us to get you fitted with the proper footwear, and hopefully, with our help, you will be working your way toward success in keeping this disease out of your feet. We, at “Shoes for Diabetic” and “Shoes Diabetic,” know that proper footwear for you and the need to have the adequate inserts to keep diabetes out of your feet is essential. Footwear should be fashionable (and we have that), but the ultimate purpose of the shoe is to control upper support and to off-load any problems that you have on the top of your foot. If you are experiencing issues with the bottom of your feet, then it is the job of a proper, removable insert to correct them. Many people believe that it is the shoe that solves all or most of the problems for people with diabetes or people with significant foot problems, but that is not always the case. Off-loading requires three elements – corrections, added support, and needed circulation, to keep this disease out of your feet.
Shoes for diabetics should not have inside seams that create irritation.
First of all, the proper shoe needs to be an Orthopedic/Therapeutic/Comfort (please!), not Comfort shoes (which many diabetic suppliers furnish in this business today). Secondly, Customized Heat Moldable Plastazote Inserts are necessary. Beside great support, the other advantages of added off-loading will help you develop better balance for walking or running, and the 2% increase in temperature of the bottom of your feet will aid in developing better circulation to keep the disease out of your feet. Think of the added pleasures and advantages in just one item.
We have the best athletic, casual, and fashionable men’s and women’s walking styles in the Orthopedic/Therapeutic/Comfort line of shoes in the country. We have the lengths and the hard-to-find widths. And we’re proud of our designs and construction in the world of “Women’s Wide Shoes.” Anyone who requires an adequately fitted width must understand that the shoes must have an extension on the sole to properly contain their foot without the foot hanging over the shoe. What that means is that every width (in a higher percentage of our shoes) will be two times wider at the outsole of the shoe. For example, if you require a 6 E width, we’ll have an 8 E bottom for the base of that width. Therefore, no overhang of your feet and a perfect base to provide all the necessary support and balance.
Also, be sure to wear proper footwear and use inserts to keep this disease out of your feet. “Shoes for Diabetic” and “Shoes Diabetic” will teach you the many advantages of proper footwear and why Orthopedic/Therapeutic/Comfort shoes are the only way to ensure a successful fit and the comfort you want.
A comfort shoe is not always an Orthopedic/Therapeutic shoe. And also, keep in mind that a comfort shoe often has very little midsection support. The lack of midsection support allows the feet to move forward and laterally at the same time. These combined movements will increase stress to your feet. Please view all our styles by going to our site dtfootwear.com
We, at DTF, have a deep concern for people with diabetes and their need for properly-fitted footwear. We can provide 15 different widths for Men and Ladies. 4 A (Slender for Ladies), 2 A (Narrow for Ladies), B (Narrow for Men and Medium for Ladies) D ( Medium for Men and Wide for Ladies) 2 E, 3 E, 4 E, 5 E, 6 E, 7 E, 9 E, 10 E, and 14 E in both men and women footwear. Dtfootwear can help those who have difficulty finding “oversizes” – up to 15 in length for Women and up to 20 in length for Men. We can provide footwear in “under sizes” – 4 to 6 in length for ladies in wider widths and 5 to 6 in Men-style in wider widths. In addition to being capable of providing these wide widths in fashionable styles of Therapeutic/Comfort footwear, we are offering a FREE GIFT to you! With every pair of shoes purchased, we will include up to (3) sets of Customize Heat Moldable Inserts that will provide even more support, added balance, and stability every time you wear your shoes.
Well, here is one crucial concept that we believe in immensely:
To see as many people as possible have “HEALTH HAPPY FEET” forever all over the world. I still own a Medical Company (DTF CO) that handles footwear for the diabetics coast to coast, and in 18 years, we have had the pleasure of working with over 1/2 million patients. How our, www.dtfootwear.com, the website was born by having the nurses (in over 850 facilities) asking for the same footwear and inserts for themself as well. The nurses – styles, for ladies and styles, for men – heard and seen the smiles, the faces of happy clients, and the God Bless you, etc. all the time, and we have had a 98 percent satisfaction rating with our service and products. Now, we are working on having one of the top footwear lines on the internet. Dealing with widths, lengths, sizing, fitting, major support issues, up to 3 sets of Heat Customized Moldable Over the counter Inserts and the only website that will give up to 3 sets of these inserts FREE.
This video explains our reasons for Healthy Happy Feet as well
WE ARE VERY PROUD IN BEING SO UNIQUE AND BEING A TREND LEADER IN THE WORLD OF THE INTERNET!
I hope that this blog has provided you with enough information to help you understand how we can help you. In conclusion, if you are having problems with your feet, please do not hesitate to call or email me on my cell phone at 909-215-1622 or email@example.com. I am often on the phone or in a meeting, so please leave a message, and I will return your call at my earliest opportunity!
Please take this blog seriously because if you were to spend a day with us, you would learn of the types of complications that develop from not wearing proper footwear and inserts … and by not taking care of your feet.
We have a saying in our company, “try us and you’ll have the experience of walking on a pillow, all day long, with more added support and more room and balance than you have ever had before with any of your shoes.”
So now you see the importance of a good diet and the proper footwear to keep your feet healthy at all times.
Ron Heinlein | President/Founder | Cell # 909-215-1622 | firstname.lastname@example.org
I have been in the footwear business for over 50 years and been trained by the best in the Therapeutic/Orthopedic world.
DTFootwear.com Designer Therapeutic Footwear Co.
Follow Us:| Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | LinkedIn
#healthyhappyfeet#therapeuticshoe#DTFootwear#7EWidthShoes#9EWIDESHOES#10EWIDESHOES#14EWIDESHOES#WIDEWIDTHSHOES#FASHIONABLEWIDESHOES#OrthoticShoes#COMFORTSHOES#EDEMASHOES#BUNIONSHOES#DIABETICSHOES#DesignerShoes#EXTRAEXTRAWIDESHOES#Insertsforshoes#Customizeshoes#HeelAirFlowSystem#EXTRAWIDEATHETICSHOES#NARROWSHOESFORWOMEN#ORTHOTICSHOES#EXTRAWIDEWOMENSHOES#ORTHOPEDICTHERAUPETICSHOESFORMENANDWOMEN#ORTHOPEDICTHERAUPETICSHOES#FOOTWEARORTHOPEDICTHERAUPETIC#WORLDBESTORTHOPEDICTHERAUPETICFOOTWEAR#DIABETICSHOWSBOOTSNEKAERSSANDALSSLILLERALLORTHOPEDICTHERUAPETICONSTUCTEDAND DESIGNED#SHOPONLINEHSOESFREESHIPPINGFREEINSERTSALLORTHOPEDICTHERAUPETICSONSTRUCTED#EXTRAWIDEMENSHOES#WIDESHOESFORMEN#ORTHOPEDICTHERAUPTICSHOESFORDIABETICS#ONLINESHOESFREEINSERTSFREESHIPPING#DTFOOTWEARWORLDWIDEORTHOPEDICTHERAUPETICCOMFORTSHOES#WELCOMETODTFOOTWEARTHEHALTHIESTHAPPYFEETSHOELINEINTHEWORLD#SHOESIZECONVERSIONPROPERTECHNIQUEINSIZINGYOURFEET#WHATMAKES DTFOOTWEARSOMUCHMOREUNIQUETHANMOSTOFTHEWEBSITESOUTTHERE#SHOESIZECONVERSIONPROPERTECHNIQUEINSIZINGYOURFEET#WHATMAKES DTFOOTWEARSOMUCHMOREUNIQUETHANMOSTOFTHEWEBSITESOUTTHERE