Why Triple-Layer Heat Moldable Customize Insert and what is the big deal over these inserts? dtfootwear.com
Let us talk about proper footwear and activities that might be causing theses foot conditions.
Plantar fasciitis is more likely to recur if you’re still wearing improper shoes or walking barefoot too often.
COMBINATION OF GREAT FOOTWEAR AND GREAT TRIPLE-LAYER HEAT MOLDABLE CUSTOMIZED INSERTS IS THE WINNING COMBINATION!
Let this video explain what an orthopedic/therapeutic design construction with great last and reinforced inter support.
What the differences with an Orthopedic/Therapeutic designer footwear to a conventional comfort or athletic footwear?
Now let’s talk, in more detail, about the ten reasons what makes Orthopedic/Therapeutic footwear so much more advances:
1) The strongest mid-support in the shoe business.
No bilateral movement view the video above for illustrations and a midsection depth that gives you support and the maximum room in the footwear world.
One of the many reasons why orthopedic/therapeutic is considered extra depth or give your toes and your whole foot wiggle room.
2) The most solid heel counter in the business that helps create no bi-lateral movement and the tallest heel counter in the footwear world.
3) A taller or fuller toe box to create more wiggle room and space for your toes a reason.
4) Extended bottoms to give you the fullest width and support than any other shoe line anywhere
5) A lightweight shoe for less wear and tear on your feet but with all that great added support
6) All removable arch support to put a more advanced support system or customized inserts.
Next time you buy a new pair of shoes, make sure that it has a removable footbed.
The reason for this is that it allows you to put into your shoes a more advanced insert that has much more support and comfort.
About 85 percent of the comfort and running shoes that you purchase have zero support in the inserts that come with the shoes.
If you can’t remove the manufacturer’s insert, then you have a problem, for you cannot put one insert on top of another insert.
The reason for this is that these shoes not constructed to accommodate better inserts.
So make sure you purchase shoes with a removable footbed so you can take out the one insert and put in a proper insert that will provide the comfort and support that you need.
For more information about appropriate inserts, you go to www.dtfootwear.com and find out how to get three sets of Triple-Layer Heat Moldable Customize inserts that we give away Free.
7) Women’s styles having a 3 to 1 combination last for better fit and support for your heel
8) Fuller forefront in the construction of the footwear to create more comfort and room for that maximum support and comfort.
9) The deeper heel counters to build more balance and support to the heel section of the foot.
10) Leather lining that creates more flexibility and breathability to the foot
Dtfootwear can help those who have difficulty finding “oversized” – up to 15 in length for Women and up to 20 in length for Men
Where to find these 18 -20 styles? Where to find these up to 15 styles in Womens?
Go to the homepage and view the middle of the page that states 18- 20 Mens styles. Then 12 -15 for Women.
Same procedure for 4 to 6 in Women’s styles and 5 to 6 in Mens.
Click on the stock and special order section and view all the styles.
It’s nice being called the “King Of Widths.”
Ron Heinlein | President/Founder | Cell # 909-215-1622 | email@example.com
I have been in the footwear business for over 50 years and been trained by the best in the Therapeutic/Orthopedic world.
DTFootwear.com Designer Therapeutic Footwear Co.
Follow Us:| Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | LinkedIn