Normal looking footwear but just large in scale.
Here’s a photo of a 19 14E width in athletic footwear:
Just send this Athletic footwear to a young man of 18 years old that lives in Australia. He needed a 19 14E width that we had to “special order” for him and took four weeks and this created in our factories overseas.
We had him measure his foot by inches and width as well and came up with 14 ” in length ( that is a size 19) and 6″ in width and that is equal to a 14E in width.
Here’s a gentleman, that lives on the east coast, that need a 10 ( in length) and 14E width and we went with the same measurement procedure as the young man above.
I was asked why they look so big. Well, Shaq O’Neal wears a 22 in length and he’s not a small person. So 18 to 20 in length and 10E to 14E width usually have a pretty good size body or a great deal of swelling
Here’s a photo of a gentleman we had to fit in a 14 E width and he had not been able to find shoes, too fit, in 6 years.
Now we do 80 percent of our business with what we call standard sizing and because of our significant support and significant decline of wear and tear on your feet is two great reasons for all our customers to fall in love with our footwear.
Here are some more additional reasons why you need us:
COMBINATION OF GREAT FOOTWEAR AND GREAT HEAT MODABLE CUSTOMIZED INSERTS IS THE COMBINATION!
Let this video explain what a therapeutic design or construction is all about dealing with footwear. Therapeutic/Orthotic consider an extra depth construction.
We are a therapeutic line, and the explanation between a conventional comfort line and our’s found in the video below
Now let’s talk, in more detail, about the ten reasons what makes Therapeutic footwear so much superior to a Comfort Shoe and WHAT MAKES WWW.DTFOOTWEAR.COM SO POPULAR:
1) The strongest mid-support in the shoe business. No bilateral movement view the video above for illustrations and a midsection depth that gives you support and the maximum room in the footwear world. One of the many reasons why therapeutic is considered extra depth
2) The strongest heel counter in the business that helps create no bi-lateral movement and the tallest heel counter in the footwear world. A reason whey therapeutic footwear considered extra depth
3) A taller toe box to create more wiggle room and space for your toes a reason why considered an extra depth footwear
4)Extended bottoms to give you the fullest width and support than any other shoe line anywhere
5) A lightweight shoe for less wear and tear on your feet but with all that great added support
6) all removable arch support to put a more advanced support system or a customized inserts
7) Women’s styles having a 3 to 1 combination last for better fit and support for your heel
8) Fuller forefront in the construction of the footwear to create more comfort and room for that maximum support and comfort and a reason why considered extra depth footwear
9) Deeper heel counter to building more balance and support to the heel section of the foot and other reason why consider an extra depth footwear
10) Leather lining that creates more flexibility and breathability to the foot
11) We can do split-sizes for every men or woman that need two different sizes in their footwear.
12) One of the few websites that offer a special order program and the success is UNBELIEVABLE!
13) One of the only websites that will give up to 3 sets of Heat Moldable Customized Inserts all for FREE. As long the style has a removable footbed. This a value up to $240.00 for FREE YES I STATED FREE! YES FOR MEN AND WOMEN’S STYLES
WE ARE NOT ONLY A DIABETIC LINE OF FOOTWEAR we have a ton additional advantages of creating a perfect fit and a comfortable foundation structure to help you.
14) We have 4A (Slender width for Ladies) 2A (Narrow width for Ladies), B ( Medium width for Ladies and Narrow width for Men), D (Medium width for Men and Wide width for Ladies), 2E, 3E, 4E, 5E, 6E, 7E, 9E, 10E, 14E widths in Men’s and Ladies styles. VERY FEW WEBSITES OFFER ALL THESE WIDTHS AND THEN THE FREE INSERTS AND FREE SHIPPING IN THE USA!
15) We carry up to 20 in Men’s styles, and 15 in Ladies dealing in lengths
16) We have 5 to 6 lengths, in selected styles for Men and 4 to 5 in Women’s length
Some additional information and explanation of this type of footwear for all the Ladies out there:
ATTENTION LADIES, HERE IS MORE INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR NEEDS:
We have all those wide widths that are needed but with our 32 new styles of women’s footwear that we will be offering a 4A (Slender) 2A (Narrow) B (Medium) D (Wide) 3E Extra Wide) 5E Extra Extra Wide, 7E Full Extra Wide 10E Extra Full Wide, 14E (Superior Extra Wide Width) widths for you ladies- that is unheard that is offered by one website.
Why having this 3 to 1 combination last is so important in creating that perfect fit for all our ladies. What does 3 to 1 combination mean? The heel counter is 3 times narrow than the ball width of the shoe. Okay, big deal? Well, this is a critical factor because a women heel structure is a great deal narrow than a Men’s and if we made all our Ladies footwear as the same last of a Men’s style- the ladies would slipping all day long or have a terrible fit!
Having these 1 to 3 Customized Heat Moldable Inserts ( that is Free and remember that the shoe has to have a removable footbed for these inserts to work. Not all AA widths have this, but we’ll state, on our descriptions if you can receive 1 to 3 pair of these inserts FREE- up to a $240.00 value) will make that perfect fit, comfort and support experience out of this world — especially for those NARROW FEET!.
Let’s break down each word ( Heat Moldable Customized Insert) for a better understanding:
Heat: means that they generate a 2 percent rise in the planter of your foot (bottom) and this in turns helps create better circulation to your feet, legs, knees, lower back and beyond. If you have edema or swelling you need these 3 sets of inserts that you change every four months, so you have a year supply from us and again FREE.
Moldable: means that our inserts will mold (100 percent) to every part of the plantar of your feet (bottom) and creates that perfect fit, support, balance, and comfort to your feet over a short period of wearing time.
Customized: means our inserts will fit you, in a short wearing period. As a simple molding procedure (that means each time you wear the insert it will form to every bottom position of your foot) and will offload and create maximum support to all necessary areas.
If you know someone (Ladies) that needs sandals, casual footwear, athletic footwear in a 4A (slender width) or AA (Narrow) width- let them know we have then and a great selection as well.
All new Slender (4A) and Narrow (AA) widths for ladies- look out we will have a ton for you to choose. New Dress Boots, up to 14 inches in shaft height, for women, Dress boots and new dress styles for Men as well. All WeatherFootwear and Boots for both Men and Women. Some new dressy footwear for Men and women.
All our new and old styles are therapeutic/comfort that has the best fit and support in the shoe world.
It’s nice being called the “King Of Widths”, again 4A to 14E widths, on the , and all found at www.dtfootweear.com
Ron Heinlein | President/Founder | Cell # 909–215–1622| firstname.lastname@example.org
Designer Therapeutic Footwear Co.
Follow Us:| Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | LinkedIn