Let’s talk about Therapeutic compared to comfort or just Athletic footwear – that makes up 85 percent of styles found on the internet.
The easy way is to show you this video and let the video do all the talking. Just be quite surprised to see the differences, and now the therapeutic construction reduces added wear and tear to your feet.
You also get to meet me and if you call you will be talking to me.
Now let’s give you some written differences between the comfort world and the therapeutic world:
1) The strongest mid-support in the shoe business. No bilateral movement view the video above for illustrations and a midsection depth that gives you support and the maximum room in the footwear world. One of the many reasons why therapeutic is considered extra depth
2) The strongest heel counter in the business that helps create no bi-lateral movement and the tallest heel counter in the footwear world. A reason whey therapeutic footwear considered extra depth
3) A taller toe box to create more wiggle room and space for your toes a reason why considered an extra depth footwear
4)Extended bottoms to give you the fullest width and support than any other shoe line anywhere
5) A lightweight shoe for less wear and tear on your feet but with all that great added support
6) all removable arch support to put a more advanced support system or a customized inserts
7) Women’s styles having a 3 to 1 combination last for better fit and support for your heel
8) Fuller forefront in the construction of the footwear to create more comfort and room for that maximum support and comfort and a reason why considered extra depth footwear
9) Deeper heel counter to build more balance and support to the heel section of the foot and other reason why consider an extra depth footwear
10) Leather lining that creates more flexibility and breathability to the foot
11) All our material lining, of our shoes, have extra padding to give you the softer feel and more absorbent process
How what is meant by “Designer.”
We have basic styles, but we have very high fashion styles found for Men and Women. We don’t look like a typical Therapeutic or Orthotic footwear line.
Almost all our styles are perfect for the “diabetic world,” and those styles are all found on the DPM section
One of the few websites that offer widths in a 4A, 2A B (Narrow for Men and Medium for Ladies), 2E, 3E, 4E, 5E, 6E, 7E, 9E, 10E and 14E for Ladies and Men
We are a different type of website – in that we want o give you the additional service and helping hand when possible and if you have questions about your sizing, compared to our construction or styling, what is needed to help your problem, any general matter just email or call me and that information is found below.
Some additional closing information:
We carry up to 20 in Men’s styles, and 15 in Ladies dealing in lengths
We have 5 to 6 lengths, in selected styles for Men and 4 to 5 in Women’s length
Some additional information and explanation of this type of footwear for all the Ladies out there:
ATTENTION LADIES, HERE IS MORE INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR NEEDS:
We have all those wide widths that are needed but with our 32 new styles of women’s footwear that we will be offering a 4A (Slender) 2A (Narrow) B (Medium) D (Wide) 3E Extra Wide) 5E Extra Extra Wide, 7E Full Extra Wide 10E Extra Full Wide, 14E (Superior Extra Wide Width) widths for you ladies- that is unheard that is offered by one website.
Why having this 3 to 1 combination last is so important in creating that perfect fit for all our ladies. What does 3 to 1 combination mean? The heel counter is 3 times narrow than the ball width of the shoe. Okay, big deal? Well, this is a critical factor because a women heel structure is a great deal narrow than a Men’s and if we made all our Ladies footwear as the same last of a Men’s style- the ladies heels would slipping all day long or have a terrible fit!
Having these 1 to 3 Customized Heat Moldable Inserts ( that is Free and remember that the shoe has to have a removable footbed for these inserts to work. Not all AA widths have this, but we’ll state, on our descriptions if you can receive 1 to 3 pair of these inserts FREE- up to a $240.00 value) will make that perfect fit, comfort and support experience out of this world — especially for those NARROW FEET!.
Let’s break down each word ( Heat Moldable Customized Insert) for a better understanding:
Heat: means that they generate a 2 percent rise in the planter of your foot (bottom) and this in turns helps create better circulation to your feet, legs, knees, lower back and beyond. If you have edema or swelling you need these 3 sets of inserts that you change every four months, so you have a year supply from us and again FREE.
Moldable: means that our inserts will mold (100 percent) to every part of the plantar of your feet (bottom) and creates that perfect fit, support, balance, and comfort to your feet over a short period of wearing time.
Customized: means our inserts will fit you, in a short wearing period. As a simple molding procedure (that means each time you wear the insert it will form to every bottom position of your foot) and will offload and create maximum support to all necessary areas.
If you know someone (Ladies) that needs sandals, casual footwear, athletic footwear in a 4A (slender width) or AA (Narrow) width- let them know we have then and a great selection as well.
All new Slender (4A) and Narrow (AA) widths for ladies- look out we will have a ton for you to choose. New Dress Boots, up to 14 inches in shaft height, for women, Dress boots and new dress styles for Men as well. All Weather Footwear and Boots for both Men and Women. Some new dressy footwear for Men and women.
All our new and old styles are therapeutic/comfort that has the best fit and support in the shoe world.
It’s nice being called the “King Of Widths”, again 4A to 14E widths, on the internet, and all found at www.dtfootweear.com
Ron Heinlein | President/Founder | Cell # 909–215–1622| email@example.com
Designer Therapeutic Footwear Co.
Follow Us:| Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | LinkedIn