We have Boots, Sandals, Slippers, Sneakers for Men and Ladies and we have all these widths as well: 4A.2A.B.D.2E.3E.4E.5E.6E.7E.9E.10E.14E.
A view of some of the styles that we offer for Men and Women:
WOW! 4A (Slender) width for Women and 9 styles to choose
2A (Narrow) width for Women and 46 styles to choose
B (Narrow) width for Men and 9 styles to choose from. (links found below for each one of these width sections)
What makes us different than any other footwear site out there? Protection, support, balance, fit, great selection of widths ( one of the largest on the internet) that all is required for determining fabulous footwear! Especially in the Running World, Dressy World, and the Casual World. With the Proper Toe Box, Adjustable Counter, Flexible Instep Structure, Sock Absorption on the Outsole and Significant Midsection Support for no bilateral movement that adds NO additional wear and tear to your feet. (look at number 10 below and watch the video that explains the importance of having a very strong heel counter and a very strong midsection)
Women we don’t carry High Heels because they create none of these elements of support, balance, and protection and creates corns, blister, and calluses – so we at Dtfootwear.com let others create those foot damage to your feet. Remember when your bottom of your feet hurt – you need the proper support to offload this pain, and the only way is moldable inserts to create that needed support!! Yes, we give (FREE) 3 sets of heat moldable customized inserts on every one of your purchases of footwear. But guess what High Heels and most comfortable footwear do not allow the room for these inserts.
2019 was an UNBELIEVABLE year, and I know the growth will be as much so in 2020.
The reason why we, at https:www.DTFOOTWEAR.COM, is so unique on the internet:
1) Free direction and advice before you ever purchase a pair of shoes. Email or call me. Fill out our sizing chart, by inches, and learn your correct width and size that you should be wearing. I use to wear 8 1/2 and how I’m wearing a 10.
2) Will have you text a photo of your foot conditions – if needed
3) Free 1 to 3 Sets of Heat Moldable Customized Inserts reason for the added support:
We offer 1 to 3 sets of inserts, with every purchase of our footwear, Now, note that as long the style has a removable footbed. No other website offers this program and WOW do these inserts make a DIFFERENCES
4) Free shipping in the USA
5) Easiest return policy on this earth
6) If out of stock (if it is a stock shoe) we can order from our factories overseas and that is unheard of in the internet world
7) Unheard of a 9E 10E, and 14E width, in men’s and women’s, in the fashion shoe world
9E selection for Men and all these styles can be made into a 10E or 14E width thought our Special Order program
Very hard to find those slender and narrow widths in Men’s and Ladies.
4A Slender (7 Styles) and 2A Narrow (46 styles) for Women and B Narrow for Men (9 styles)
Where to find these widths:
8) Go to a 15 length for Women and a 20 length for Men.
9) A great percentage of our shoe line has a leather lining and usually only found in very high footwear. The reason why the leather lining is so important:
10) the strongest midsection in the shoe business. No bilateral movement and that will not add a significant amount of wear and tear to your feet over a day.
11) WE WANT YOU TO HAVE “HAPPY FEET” ALL THE TIME!
12) Does your shoe allow you to have wiggle room in your toes? View the video 10200TL video
13) Does your shoe give you that full arch support? Added arch support through these unbelievable Heat Moldable Customized Inserts
14) Do your shoes create no hangover for the bottom of your feet?
15) Do your shoes offload or take the pressure off your areas that are hurting you?
16) Do your shoes have a fuller toe box or fuller instep support?
17) Does your shoe have a steel shank?
18) Does your shoe have a removable footbed?
19) Do your shoes come with spacers to help control the fit of your shoe?
20) Does your shoe have a protective layer that protects your foot from the ground?
21) Does your shoe line have an An “AIRFLOW SYSTEM” – IN THE HEEL to help protect you from the outer surfaces when running or walking?
Example of this airflow system footwear and found in all our “0” series or any style that starts with the 0 images:
CEO of Dtfootwear.com that offers the best footwear found on the internet! GUARANTEE! I have been in the footwear business for over 50 years and been trained by the best in the Therapeutic/Orthotic world.
President/Founder | Cell # 909-215-1622 | email@example.com
DTFootwear.com Designer Therapeutic Footwear Co.
Follow Us:| Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | LinkedIn