ORTHOPEDIC/THERAPEUTIC SHOES WITH DESIGNER STYLING,FIT,SUPPORT FOR MEN AND / dtfootwear.com
Designer Orthopedic/Therapeutic Footwear Boot with mesh upper Style #9315 for Ladies and 9713 for Men’s and have the extra – extra wide widths as well.
Comfort shoes are tremendous, but Orthopedic/Therapeutic shoes are by far superior! We have introduced therapeutic construction with a comfortable style shoe. With added upper support and our FREE 3 sets of Triple-Layer Heat Moldable Customize Inserts, we have developed a winning concept.
New testimonial from a new customer
Here’s a testimonial that I received the other day from one of our new customers.
New testimonial from a new customer that just bought her second pair of shoes form us size 8M. She loves her first pair, or I’ll let her tell you that information: Janie Frazier Hasn’t assessed the therapeutic value yet, but the pair I have is the lightest and most comfortable shoe for walking. Just in time for 4th of July, I received my second pair today- bright red-luv them💥Here’s my reply back to her:
- Ron Heinlein, Thank you, Janie, and please help us by telling all your friends and loved ones about us. Word of mouth has been unbelievable growth element for www.dtfootwear.com
- Ron Heinlein, The benefit of the Orthopedic/Therapeutic designer, is to create less wear and tear on your feet and not to create a tired foot.
- The second reply back to her, from me, was to tell her what Orthopedic/Therapeutic footwear does for your feet.
Style, support, and comfort all in one shoe – what a great combination. We have available widths unheard of in the shoe world.
Do your feet hurt? Have you never had a properly fitting shoe? Or have you searched and searched to find the proper width to fit you? Then YOU NEED US!
Here’s the video explains why 9315 or 9713 is such a great fitting and supporting shoe
Here’s another story in how Orthopedic/Therapeutic footwear gets a bad rap!
I was with my Hair Dresser yesterday and have been with her for the past 25 years- she does a GREAT JOB. We friend each other, dealing with Facebook. Her first reply, when I walk into her office is that “I saw your post, on Facebook, about the video dealing with your footwear on your website.” She stated that she did not view the video! My reply was, why not. Her comment, in a roundabout way, is that these are Orthopedic/Therapeutic footwear, and I don’t need them. My response was, have you ever look at the site and view your sections of interest? Like, Women’s dressy styles. Women’s casual styling, women’s athletic section, or women’s boots? Her answer NO!
After going back and forward for an additional few minutes, my reply, do you know anybody that might need more additional support or comfort that they are not getting from their shoes? Her response was not at this moment. My next question, do you know anybody that has hip, back, knee, shoulder, feet, and ankle pain? Knowing over the years that she has had back problems.
So her last statement is, “I want cute footwear, and then comfort,” and that is true with 85 percent of the women out there in the world. Not all our shoes are bitchy or cute, but that is why we are called “Designer Orthopedic/Therapeutic” footwear. That means all our shoes have the maximum support and balance of any shoe that you have ever worn, and there are several cute styles in most of the sections dealing with our women’s footwear.
So she promises me, that she will take time and view the following categories (Women’s Casual, Women’s Athletic, Women’s Dressy and especially Women’s Boots all found the “Shoe Selection” of the Menu – homepage) and to give me an accurate evaluation of our styles for their appearance. Once I receive this information – I’ll pass it on.
One other point that we discussed is that her husband needs great fitting and supporting a pair of shoes! I told her most of our wives purchase shoes for their husbands or friends because most men don’t like to purchase footwear.
So what I’m trying to get out of this story is that you give us a chance and view the site (there is no charge for viewing) and even if you purchase a pair of shoes and don’t like them – no problem returning them and receiving a full credit – off your card.
Here are a few Ladies styles that I would consider very fashionable and guarantee that perfect fit and support and especially with these I to 3 sets of Triple- Layer Heat Moldable Customized Inserts that will come with your purchase for FREE!
What else makes us so special or different than most footwear found on the internet? Other than being cute and fitting, supporting, and styling.
What else makes us so special or different than most footwear found on the internet? Other than being cute and fitting, supporting, and styling.
ON A FEW MEN’S STYLE THAT IS THERAPEUTIC IN CONSTRUCTION:
I receive this question quite often and especially from wives?/dtfootwear.com
My husband is suffering in his 6 E widths, and is there any width more full? Also, he’s been weaning 6 E, in a particular line of footwear for years, and they have discontinued the style, or the same style does not fit the same?
Here’s a video that explains the 6 E concept of not fitting:
What makes our shoe line unique? One of the primary reasons is the selection of widths and lengths that we carry. We have size 9 E widths for men and women that are built on extended bottoms that will give you the room your feet need. We also have 10 E and 14 E widths for men and women, which a significant part of our sales are in these sizes. If you need more substantial, we do have up to size 20 in men’s shoes and up to size 15 in women’s shoes. We have the sizes and styles to help keep your feet healthy and strong and feeling comfortable all the time
Selection of 9 E widths for Men:
I answer every email involved with my website, and there is plenty of replies in just helping them find local conditions to help them. Here is an example of a father, from Maine, that has a son that has a club foot and needs a 14 9 E for his AFO brace right foot and needs a 9 1/2 for this other his left foot. No problem was fitting him, and after approximately five phone calls – I had asked him to text a picture of both feet and especially with the brace on his left foot. Once I saw the photos – I called him right back and said that I could not help his son. The club foot was too distorted, and the brace was molded to his deformity and created correctly. I told him to have his son have a mold done for a custom shoe, and I suggested a place near his home, to get the best service. This father was so appreciative of my effort and directions, and all I stated that he tells friends about our website.
What a great feeling or blessing in all the individuals we have help in the Diabetic Medical Footwear World in the last 18 years, and I’m 72 years old with a ton of more helpful hints and direction. I want to retire from the Medical world, approximately two years, and then spend my time in helping the ‘WORLD.” through our website www.dtfootwear.com
If you got a question, don’t be shy; hopefully, I will always have an answer or direction for your needs.
MAYBE IT’S TIME THAT YOU CHANGE FOOTWEAR COMPANIES AND HAVE A BETTER UNDERSTANDING OF ORTHOPEDIC/THERAPEUTIC FOOTWEAR. THEN LET’S CREATE A BETTER UNDERSTANDING OF HOW IMPORTANT THESE TRIPLE-LAYER HEAT CUSTOMIZED MOLDABLE INSERTS ARE TO YOUR FEET AS WELL.
HERE ARE 28 REASONS THAT MAKES US, WWW.DTFOOTWEEAR.COM, SO UNIQUE OVER ANY OF OUR COMPETITION ON THE WEBSITE!
WE ARE SERIOUS ABOUT FITTING YOURSELF AND YOUR LOVED ONES PROPERLY!!
Please take a few minutes out of your busy schedule, just to read these 28 reasons and help you understand we are going to be at the top one day!
1) Do your shoes fit perfectly and give you that all-day comfort? Do you have a slender a or narrow foot, and your heel is too wide for your feet?
2) Do you have a wider foot and don’t have enough room in the toe box or the shoe?
3) Do you stand on your feet all day long, and when you get home, your feet are tired or hurting?
4) You’re a runner, and after every run, your knees, legs, ankle are sore or hurting?
5) When you wear your shoes, do you feel over the day that you have been receiving additional wear and tear to your feet?
6) Does your line of footwear offer 4A 2A B D 2E 3E 4E 5E 6E 7E 9E 19E and 14E in widths?
7) Does your current shoe line offer 4 to 17 in length for you, Ladies?
8) Does your current line offer 1 to 3 sets of FREE HEAT MOLDABLE CUSTOMIZED INSERTS on every purchase of a pair of shoes? Does your line of footwear offer split resistance bottoms with a pair of Heat Moldable Customized Inserts FREE for you, and they have style?
9) Does your current shoe line offer Reinforce toe boxes and with widths and with a pair of FREE Heat Moldable Customized inserts that come FREE?
10) Is your current shoe line a Therapeutic/Orthoptic shoe line?
11) Does your shoe line offer an “Airflow system” for your heel and then again one of those unbelievable customized heat moldable customized insets for FREE?
12) Does your current shoe line have the strongest midsection and heel counter found in the shoe business?
13) Does your shoe line offer 3 to 1 combination last (dealing with the heel) that creates a better fit or none slipping in the heel?
14) Does your shoe line offer FREE shipping anywhere in the USA – YES THAT INCLUDES HI AND ALASKA?
15) Does your shoe line SHIP INTERNATIONALLY AND OFFER FREE DUTY to all international individuals?
16) Does your shoe line offer SPECIAL ORDER and means making styles for you through one of our two factories overseas?
17) Can your shoe line backorder a style if they are out of stock and no additional cost to you? Can your shoe line make ATHLETIC footwear in widths of 9E 10E and 14E widths?
18) Does your shoe line have 198 videos that are educational and to help you understand or learn problems dealing with your feet and product knowledge of why we are so unique?
19) Does your current shoe line offer “Weather Footwear” for men and women in widths, and if the styles offer a removable footbed – then a pair of Heat Moldable Inserts will be coming along with your purchase for “FREE”?
20) Does your current shoe line offer 867 SKU’s?
21) Does your current shoe line offer VERY EASY RETURN POLICY?
22) Your ankles, back, knees, legs, hurt all the time.? We can help!
23) Are you just tired of the top of your feet hurting all the time, or your current shoes are not giving you the proper fit? We can help!
24) Are you tired of the plantar (bottom) of your feet always tired from your current footwear? We can help!
25) Does your current shoe line offer 5 to 20 in lengths in Men’s styles?
26) Does your current shoe line offer you a modification program and only charge you $95.00 for a custom insert?
27) Does your current shoe line offer a program that will add a lift, rocker bottom, extended widths, toe fillers, split sizes, and all for just $95.00?
28) We have a few more do’s that no other shoe line, on the internet, will offer. (ran out of space)
Here are two videos that explain why our footwear will fulfill all our needs for support, comfort, balance, wiggle room, proper widths, triple-layer heat-moldable customized inserts, and few more reasons why you should purchase our footwear:
FIRST VIDEO FOR MEN 1002TL
SECOND VIDEO FOR LADIES 0885 Our “0” series that has that unbelievable “Air Flow Heel System that creates that fanatic heel added support
1) Try to educate about one on one styling and see why these shoes are so many advances in what you find 80 percent of the styling on the internet.
2 ) The video’s lets you know the understanding and knowledge that I have dealing with these styles
3 ) Let you view why our products are considered Therapeutic in construction, and many of the styles have a DESIGNER appearance (or looks excellent or fashionable).
4 ) Besides these educational videos, at www.dtfootwear.com, we want to help and if we can. If we can’t, then maybe we can give you the proper direction. For example, I got a call yesterday from Arizona, and she was looking for a pair of baseball cleats for her son that wears a 4E width. She knew that we do not carry such an item, but hopefully, we could suggest, and we did.
Here is where you find these educational product videos and a full view of our 198 videos. If you don’t see a video that covers your needs – then email or call me
Eighty percent of our business is people who have no foot problems, but they want maximum comfort and support that we offer in all of our products! Having the most substantial midsection and heel counter in the shoe business is an essential element for support, balance, fit, comfort, and total happiness. Having up to 3 sets of FREE Triple-Layer Heat Moldable Customized inserts help obtain that maximum comfort and support to your feet as well.
Here’s a view video exampling the reason for these Triple-Layer Heat Moldable Customized Inserts
ALL FOUND WWW.DTFOOTWEAR.COM
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT OUR PRODUCTS that you find at www.dtfootwear.com and dealing with the Medical world (Diabetics) at DTF Co
WE COVER ALL THESE CATEGORIES BELOW:
We got those 9 E widths for Men and Ladies
We got those 10 E widths for Men and Ladies
We got those 14 E widths for Men and ladies
We have those hot designer orthopedic/therapeutic footwear for men
We have those hot orthopedic/therapeutic footwear for women
We have therapeutic/orthopedic construction in all our footwear for men and women
Bunion and hammertoe footwear for men and women
Extra – extra wide widths for all you men and women out there
Designer styling in diabetic footwear that has all those widths
Orthopedic/therapeutic footwear for outdoor people
Edema (swelling) footwear for men and women
Footwear for ladies- orthopedic shoes online
Orthopedic/therapeutic shoes online
Comfort shoes that are orthopedic/therapeutic lasted online
Women’s diabetic shoes extra wide
Extra depth athletic shoes on line
Extra extra wide men’s shoes
Extra extra wide women’s shoes
Why does DTFootwear provides up to 3 sets of inserts for every prucahse of footwear?
If you have diabetes or have edema, do these inserts help?
2) The meaning when we say “ that a therapeutic/orthopedic or orthotic inserts reduces wear and tear are dealing with your feet.” Now, all our shoes are Therapeutic/Orthopedic constructed, and these shoes create the maximum form of comfort, support, edema control, bunion, hammertoe offloading, diabetic friendly.
Here is one , of many, of our “Air Flow Heel system” that give you additional support and comfort in the heel area for your foot
3) WE have 9 E, 10 E, and 14 E widths for our Gentlemen, and this is almost unheard in the shoe world.
We can make several styles with our Special order program, and this is unheard of in the internet world dealing with footwear. Examples of a few of these styles that can convert to 9E 10E or 14 E widths:
502, 801, 802, 9702, 9708, 9705, 9713, AM5605, 9704 and more styles
4) No other footwear line will offer 4 A (Slender for Ladies) Slender (4A) Width for Women Archives – DTF – Designer Therapeutic Footwear 2A (Narrow Width for Ladies) Narrow 2A Width Shoes, Footwear for Women | Dtfootwear B (Narrow width for Men) Narrow B Widths Shoes for Men’s | Dtfootwear B ( Medium width for Ladies). Now, D- 2E-3E -4E-5E-6E-7E-8E-9E width https://dtfootwear.com/product-category/9e-styles/ 10E width Extra Extra Wide Width Style Archives – DTF – Designer Therapeutic Footwear (note three styles in stock and many more styles to convert to 10E width) and 14E width https://dtfootwear.com/product-category/mens/extra-extra-wide-width-style/ (note a number of our styles can be converted to a 14 E width) These last two clicks found from our Extra Extra Wide Widths for Men
5) We are one of the only footwear lines that will offer an extended bottom, and I’ll let this video explain to you what we mean:
6) A measuring system that will guarantee a 95 percent fitting success and No other footwear line, on the internet, can make this statement:
7) If you have Edema, Swelling with have the shoe for you and especially if you have bunion or hammertoe problems:
https://dtfootwear.com/shop/mens-single-velcro-lycra-style-for-those-ankle-and-toe-problems/ (note view the video on this page and see why we are so proud of this style)
Ron Heinlein | President/Founder | Cell # 909-215-1622 | firstname.lastname@example.org
I have been in the footwear business for over 50 years and been trained by the best in the Therapeutic/Orthopedic world.
DTFootwear.com Designer Therapeutic Footwear Co.
Follow Us:| Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | LinkedIn
#healthyhappyfeet#therapeuticshoe#DTFootwear#7EWidthShoes#9EWIDESHOES#10EWIDESHOES#14EWIDESHOES#WIDEWIDTHSHOES#FASHIONABLEWIDESHOES#OrthoticShoes#COMFORTSHOES#EDEMASHOES#BUNIONSHOES#DIABETICSHOES#DesignerShoes#EXTRAEXTRAWIDESHOES#Insertsforshoes#Customizeshoes#HeelAirFlowSystem#EXTRAWIDEATHETICSHOES#NARROWSHOESFORWOMEN#ORTHOTICSHOES#EXTRAWIDEWOMENSHOES#ORTHOPEDICTHERAUPETICSHOESFORMENANDWOMEN#ORTHOPEDICTHERAUPETICSHOES#FOOTWEARORTHOPEDICTHERAUPETIC#WORLDBESTORTHOPEDICTHERAUPETICFOOTWEAR#DIABETICSHOWSBOOTSNEKAERSSANDALSSLILLERALLORTHOPEDICTHERUAPETICONSTUCTEDAND DESIGNED#SHOPONLINEHSOESFREESHIPPINGFREEINSERTSALLORTHOPEDICTHERAUPETICSONSTRUCTED#EXTRAWIDEMENSHOES#WIDESHOESFORMEN#ORTHOPEDICTHERAUPTICSHOESFORDIABETICS#ONLINESHOESFREEINSERTSFREESHIPPING#DTFOOTWEARWORLDWIDEORTHOPEDICTHERAUPETICCOMFORTSHOES#WELCOMETODTFOOTWEARTHEHALTHIESTHAPPYFEETSHOELINEINTHEWORLD#SHOESIZECONVERSIONPROPERTECHNIQUEINSIZINGYOURFEET#WHATMAKES DTFOOTWEARSOMUCHMOREUNIQUETHANMOSTOFTHEWEBSITESOUTTHERE#SHOESIZECONVERSIONPROPERTECHNIQUEINSIZINGYOURFEET#WHATMAKES DTFOOTWEARSOMUCHMOREUNIQUETHANMOSTOFTHEWEBSITESOUTTHERE