THERAPEUTIC ORTHOTIC DESIGNER SHOES AND 8 TIPS OR WAYS TO HAVE WELL KEEP FEET
8 Ways To Have Beautiful or Manly Looking Feet
With the right fit, style, and function, footwear can be magical, even boost your mood. But even the most perfect shoes that suit every season and occasion cannot replace healthy, great looking feet. Maintaining good foot care practices is can help you enjoy robust, strong feet that will reward your sense of beauty and confidence.
Here are 8 tips for giving your feet the care they deserve in order to feel and look good.
1. DON’T LET HARD SKIN HANG AROUND
What causes it: Stress or friction on your foot, which is why it tends to show up on heels and the sides/balls of your feet. When left untreated, it can turn into corns.
2. EAT WELL FOR YOUR NAILS
Our toenails receive daily abuse through badly-fitting shoes, knocks, and workouts. But you can help strengthen their defenses with a diet rich in vitamin B12, vitamin C, vitamin E, zinc and biotin. Find those nutrients in:
- fish and meat
- eggs and dairy products
- vegetables, especially tomatoes and carrots
3. BE SMART ABOUT BUNIONS
Bunions (or hallux valgus) is a condition that affects the bones and joints associated with the big toe. They’re hereditary, more common in women than men and usually develop slowly.
“Footwear doesn’t actually cause bunions,” says Michael. “Some shoes can exacerbate the condition, but only if other factors or causes already exist.”
If you have a bunion, Michael says wearing shoes with a wide and deep toe box (you should be able to ‘dimple’ the leather over your bunion) and avoiding high heels will help.
4. CUT YOUR TOENAILS PROPERLY
Don’t underestimate the power of a good nail cutting technique: Michael advises never using scissors. “It’s better to opt for a pair of nail nippers or clippers instead because they have a smaller cutting blade and longer handle,” he says.
Nails should be:
- Trimmed once a week and cut straight across. Aim for square-shape, as this will prevent ingrown toenails
- Use a nail file to smooth down any rough edges. Avoid abrasive metal files, which can splinter the nail.
Over-cutting can lead to ingrown toenails, which can be painful and unsightly. In the video below, podiatrist and podiatric surgeon Emma Supple gives some more information about what causes ingrown toenails, and what should be done about them.
5. PREVENT DISCOLORATION BEFORE IT STARTS
Yellow nails are often the result of dark nail polish, so always use a base coat or, if you like them a natural look, skip the polish for a month to let the nail improve. If things don’t get better, it could be onychomycosis, a fungal infection. Untreated, this can cause nails to thicken, become brittle and flaky and separate from the nail bed. Mild fungal infections can be treated with topical treatments, but to sure see your podiatrist for advice.
6. DON’T SKIP THE MOISTURIZER
You probably slather your face and body in it, but when was the last time you moisturized your feet? Lathering up with lotion (and even exfoliating) daily can help prevent hard skin and calluses from forming in the first place. As the skin of the foot is much thicker than elsewhere on your body, you need a moisturizer with deep penetrating properties to help keep the skin supple. Top moisturizing tips:
- If the skin on your feet is particularly dry, apply the cream at night when you can put your feet up.
- Use a cream that contains urea, (try this one from Eucerin) which is known to help bind water in the layer of callus tissue, reducing the extra formation of dry skin cells.
7. KEEP YOUR FEET DRY
Athlete’s foot, or tinea pedis, is a fungal infection of the skin that occurs when feet are kept in moist conditions, like sweaty shoes. It commonly affects the skin between the toes first and causes intense itching. Help yourself by drying your feet thoroughly after showers and taking off wet socks as soon as you can. It’s fine to treat athlete’s foot at home with over-the-counter medicines. However, if the symptoms are severe or if the problem persists, seek advice from a healthcare professional.
8. GIVE YOUR HEELS THE RIGHT TLC
Cracked heels are caused by dry skin at the edges of the heel being put under pressure as you walk. Although not serious, it can lead to an infection if not treated. Cracked heels mean that the skin is dehydrated so the best prevention and cure is to use an intensive moisturizing cream. Use one that is specially formulated to repair cracked heels, and look for a product that contains keratin — a proven wound-healing protein.
How, some additional information about our great products that will help keep your feet looking FANTASTIC!
COMBINATION OF GREAT FOOTWEAR AND GREAT HEAT MODABLE CUSTOMIZED INSERTS IS THE WINNING COMBINATION!
Let this video explain what a therapeutic design or construction is all about dealing with footwear. Therapeutic/Orthotic consider an extra depth construction.
We are a therapeutic line, and the explanation between a conventional comfort line and our’s found in the video below
Now let’s talk, in more detail, about the ten reasons what makes Therapeutic footwear so much superior to a Comfort Shoe:
1) The strongest mid-support in the shoe business. No bilateral movement view the video above for illustrations and a midsection depth that gives you support and the maximum room in the footwear world. One of the many reasons why therapeutic is considered extra depth
2) The strongest heel counter in the business that helps create no bi-lateral movement and the tallest heel counter in the footwear world. A reason whey therapeutic footwear considered extra depth
3) A taller toe box to create more wiggle room and space for your toes a reason why considered an extra depth footwear
4)Extended bottoms to give you the fullest width and support than any other shoe line anywhere
5) A lightweight shoe for less wear and tear on your feet but with all that great added support
6) all removable arch support to put a more advanced support system or a customized inserts
7) Women’s styles having a 3 to 1 combination last for better fit and support for your heel
8) Fuller forefront in the construction of the footwear to create more comfort and room for that maximum support and comfort and a reason why considered extra depth footwear
9) Deeper heel counter to building more balance and support to the heel section of the foot and other reason why consider an extra depth footwear
10) Leather lining that creates more flexibility and breathability to the foot
We have 4A (Slender width for Ladies) 2A (Narrow width for Ladies), B ( Medium width for Ladies and Narrow width for Men), D (Medium width for Men and Wide width for Ladies), 2E, 3E, 4E, 5E, 6E, 7E, 9E, 10E, 14E widths in Men’s and Ladies styles
We carry up to 20 in Men’s styles, and 15 in Ladies dealing in lengths
We have 5 to 6 lengths, in selected styles for Men and 4 to 5 in Women’s length
Some additional information and explanation of this type of footwear for all the Ladies out there:
ATTENTION LADIES, HERE IS MORE INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR NEEDS:
We have all those wide widths that are needed but with our 32 new styles of women’s footwear that we will be offering a 4A (Slender) 2A (Narrow) B (Medium) D (Wide) 3E Extra Wide) 5E Extra Extra Wide, 7E Full Extra Wide 10E Extra Full Wide, 14E (Superior Extra Wide Width) widths for you ladies- that is unheard that is offered by one website.
Why having this 3 to 1 combination last is so important in creating that perfect fit for all our ladies. What does 3 to 1 combination mean? The heel counter is 3 times narrow than the ball width of the shoe. Okay, big deal? Well, this is a critical factor because a women heel structure is a great deal narrow than a Men’s and if we made all our Ladies footwear as the same last of a Men’s style- the ladies heels would slipping all day long or have a terrible fit!
Having these 1 to 3 Customized Heat Moldable Inserts ( that is Free and remember that the shoe has to have a removable footbed for these inserts to work. Not all AA widths have this, but we’ll state, on our descriptions if you can receive 1 to 3 pair of these inserts FREE- up to a $240.00 value) will make that perfect fit, comfort and support experience out of this world — especially for those NARROW FEET!.
If you know someone (Ladies) that needs sandals, casual footwear, athletic footwear in a 4A (slender width) or AA (Narrow) width- let them know we have then and a great selection as well.
All new Slender (4A) and Narrow (AA) widths for ladies- look out we will have a ton for you to choose. New Dress Boots, up to 14 inches in shaft height, for women, Dress boots and new dress styles for Men as well. All WeatherFootwear and Boots for both Men and Women. Some new dressy footwear for Men and women.
All our new and old styles are therapeutic/comfort that has the best fit and support in the shoe world.
Ron Heinlein | President/Founder | Cell # 909–215–1622| firstname.lastname@example.org
Designer Therapeutic Footwear Co.
Follow Us:| Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | LinkedIn