Men and Ladies view this video:
What makes our WIDE WIDTH SHOES program so unique? For Men and Women at
- An opportunity to find that hard size and the ONLY websites that will be dealing with WIDE WIDTH SHOES in 9E 10E and 14E widths and that will give you that opportunity to find that hard size. The only website that will provide three sets of Heat Moldable Customized Inserts for FREE, and this is a $240.00 value (a gift to you with your purchase).
- Most of our shoes are only 7 ounces in weight, the lighter the shoe with the proper support only puts less wear and tear to our feet and whole body.
- FREE shipping all over the USA (YES – Alaska and Hawaii) and we ship internationally as well and usually DUTY-FREE
- A number of styles that have the “AIRFLOW SYSTEM” that give added spring and protection to the bottom of the heel.
- The major goal of dtfootwear:One of our main goals, in life, is
- Extended bottoms that create no foot (plantar or bottom) to hang over the shoe. This extended bottom unheard of in the shoe business. Mandatory for those wider widths – that is needed to create that perfect fit.
- 1 to 3 combination last (for Ladies) and that means more fuller forefront or ball width and that narrower fit to the heel. 1 to 3 unheard in the shoe business. Even though you might have a fuller ball width, almost all women have a 3 to 1 narrow heel than the ball width. Found in no other website dealing with footwear!
- Fuller toe box and fuller ball width structure that creates the wiggling effect for your toes
- The most durable midsection and heel counter construction in the shoe business. These are Therapeutic/Orthopedic styling, and we produce no added wear and tear to your feet. Let this video explain and show you the difference of a conventional comfort or athletic shoes ( that 85 percent of the shoes found on the internet) to a Therapeutic/Orthopedic style. Then added this one to three pairs of unbelievable Customized Heat Moldable Inserts that are FREE and create that maximum support and feeling of walking on air all day long.
- to see as many people as possible have “HEALTH HAPPY FEET” forever all over the world. I still own a Medical Company (DTF CO) that handles footwear for the diabetics coast to coast, and in 18 years, we have had the pleasure of working with over 1/2 million patients. How our, www.dtfootwear.com, the website was born by having the nurses (in over 850 facilities) asking for the same footwear and inserts for them self as well. The nurses – styles, for ladies and styles, for men – heard and seen the smiles, the faces of happy clients, and the God Bless you, etc. all the time, and we have had a 98 percent satisfaction rating with our service and products. Now, we are working on having one of the top footwear lines on the internet – dealing with widths, lengths, sizing, fitting, major support issues, up to 3 sets of Heat Customized Moldable Over the counter Inserts and the only website that will give up to 3 sets of these inserts FREE.
- Make sure your footwear gives you the full wiggle room possible in all the important parts of your foot . With these proper inserts that will create arch support, lateral support, metatarsal support, heel support, rising temperature to create better circulation in your body, added layers for inter and outer protection and support, molds to ever need of the bottom of your feet. All this and more is why your body well hopefully create a better posture.
- Even with the best selection of widths on the internet about 80 percent of our business is done on regular widths and length. Why? Because of the need of the added support under their feet. Most shoes come with no or little support and when you feet hurt on the bottom you have a lack of support GUARANTEE! We at dtfootwear.com have the solution to this problem! 1 to 3 sets of the BEST HEAT MOLDABLE CUSTOMIZED INSERTS on the internet and these 1 to 3 sets are giving to you “FREE.”
Ron Heinlein | President/Founder | Cell # 909-215-1622 | firstname.lastname@example.org
DTFootwear.com Designer Therapeutic Footwear Co.
Follow Us:| Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | LinkedIn