SOMETHING NEW FROM WWW.DTFOOTWEAR.COM
A new “Recoil Constructed Outsole.”
1) Dealing with a “Flexible Responsive” OutSole
2) That creates a “Vibe Absorbing Molded Eva/Rubber” bottom
3) That generates a “Non – Slip Protective Eva/Rubber” bottom (outsole)
A better foundation and our unbelievable Customized Heat Moldable Inserts (that comes FREE with your purchase) the combination create better support for your feet. In turn, it helps relieve any back., Hip, knee, ankle, feet, leg, bunion, hammertoe, claw toe, flat feet, plantar fasciitis, corns, callus, swelling, sores, ulcerations that is dealing with discomfort or pain to you. Yes, (dealing with the insert) helps create better circulation, great for people with diabetes, helps inter support by conforming to every need of the plantar of your foot, great for high arches because it fills in the space for added support/comfort and much more.
Eighty percent of our business is people that do not have foot problems but just tired of their old shoes not giving them the proper fit and support. When they come to us, they usually fall in love with the product. Now we have the new outsole and that unbelievable Heat Mold Customized Insert, and this will create the perfect fit forever.
WHY WE ARE GROWING AT AN UNBELIEVABLE PACE?
COMBINATION OF GREAT FOOTWEAR AND GREAT HEAT MODABLE CUSTOMIZED INSERTS IS THE COMBINATION!
Let this video explain what a therapeutic design or construction is all about dealing with footwear. Therapeutic/Orthotic consider an extra depth construction.
We are a therapeutic line, and the explanation between a conventional comfort line and our’s found in the video below:
Now, let’s talk in more detail, about the ten reasons what makes Therapeutic footwear so much superior to a Comfort Shoe and WHAT MAKES WWW.DTFOOTWEAR.COM SO POPULAR:
1) The strongest mid-support in the shoe business. No bilateral movement view the video above for illustrations and a midsection depth that gives you support and the maximum room in the footwear world. One of the many reasons why therapeutic is considered extra depth
2) The strongest heel counter in the business that helps create no bi-lateral movement and the tallest heel counter in the footwear world. A reason whey therapeutic footwear considered extra depth
3) A taller toe box to create more wiggle room and space for your toes a reason why considered an extra depth footwear
4)Extended bottoms to give you the fullest width and support than any other shoe line anywhere
5) A lightweight shoe for less wear and tear on your feet but with all that great added support
6) all removable arch support to put a more advanced support system or a customized inserts
7) Women’s styles having a 3 to 1 combination last for better fit and support for your heel
8) Fuller forefront in the construction of the footwear to create more comfort and room for that maximum support and comfort and a reason why considered extra depth footwear
9) Deeper heel counter to building more balance and support to the heel section of the foot and other reason why consider an extra depth footwear
10) Leather lining that creates more flexibility and breathability to the foot
11) We can do split-sizes for every men or woman that need two different sizes in their footwear.
12) One of the few websites that offer a special order program and the success is UNBELIEVABLE!
13) One of the only websites that will give up to 3 sets of Heat Moldable Customized Inserts all for FREE. As long the style has a removable footbed. This a value up to $240.00 for FREE YES I STATED FREE! YES FOR MEN AND WOMEN’S STYLES
14) We have 4A (Slender width for Ladies) 2A (Narrow width for Ladies), B ( Medium width for Ladies and Narrow width for Men), D (Medium width for Men and Wide width for Ladies), 2E, 3E, 4E, 5E, 6E, 7E, 9E, 10E, 14E widths in Men’s and Ladies styles. VERY FEW WEBSITES OFFER ALL THESE WIDTHS AND THEN THE FREE INSERTS AND FREE SHIPPING IN THE USA!
15) We carry up to 20 in Men’s styles, and 15 in Ladies dealing in lengths
16) We have 5 to 6 lengths, in selected styles for Men and 4 to 5 in Women’s length
Some additional information and explanation of this type of footwear for all the Ladies out there:
ATTENTION LADIES, HERE IS MORE INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR NEEDS:
We have all those wide widths that are needed but with our 32 new styles of women’s footwear that we will be offering a 4A (Slender) 2A (Narrow) B (Medium) D (Wide) 3E Extra Wide) 5E Extra Extra Wide, 7E Full Extra Wide 10E Extra Full Wide, 14E (Superior Extra Wide Width) widths for you ladies- that is unheard that is offered by one website.
Why having this 3 to 1 combination last is so important in creating that perfect fit for all our ladies. What does 3 to 1 combination mean? The heel counter is 3 times narrow than the ball width of the shoe. Okay, big deal? Well, this is a critical factor because a women heel structure is a great deal narrow than a Men’s and if we made all our Ladies footwear as the same last of a Men’s style- the ladies would slipping all day long or have a terrible fit!
Having these 1 to 3 Customized Heat Moldable Inserts ( that is Free and remember that the shoe has to have a removable footbed for these inserts to work. Not all AA widths have this, but we’ll state, on our descriptions if you can receive 1 to 3 pair of these inserts FREE- up to a $240.00 value) will make that perfect fit, comfort and support experience out of this world — especially for those NARROW FEET!.
If you know someone (Ladies) that needs sandals, casual footwear, athletic footwear in a 4A (slender width) or AA (Narrow) width- let them know we have then and a great selection as well.
All new Slender (4A) and Narrow (AA) widths for ladies- look out we will have a ton for you to choose. New Dress Boots, up to 14 inches in shaft height, for women, Dress boots and new dress styles for Men as well. All WeatherFootwear and Boots for both Men and Women. Some new dressy footwear for Men and women.
All our new and old styles are therapeutic/comfort that has the best fit and support in the shoe world.
It’s nice being called the “King Of Widths”, again 4A to 14E widths, on the , and all found at www.dtfootweear.com
Ron Heinlein | President/Founder | Cell # 909–215–1622| email@example.com
Designer Therapeutic Footwear Co.
Follow Us:| Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | LinkedIn