Simple Toe Exercises To Build Stronger Feet
The feet often don’t make it into a typical person’s fitness routine. However, without strong feet, even simple activities like walking can become a burden on your body since a strong foundation is required to function properly and safely.
Strong healthy toes are important for maintaining proper body alignment and allowing your feet to propel themselves forward. Toe weakness leads to pain and bad posture even in other parts of your body like in the ankles, knees, and back.
Here are a few simple exercises & stretches you can do to keep those toes strong & flexible:
- Standing or seated, place your feet flat on the floor so that they are facing forward. Once in a stable position, lift and spread your toes. Repeat this motion 10 times.
- Get a small object that you can pick up with your toes. Pencils, pens, and marbles all work well for this exercise. Pick up the object and drop it back on the floor, using only your toes. Do this 30 times on each foot 2-3 times a day.
- Seated or standing, lift the big toe while keeping the littlest toe down flat on the ground. Repeat 10 times. Then, try the opposite: lift the little toe while keeping the big toe pressed down.
- To stretch the toes, use your hand to push them up while seated. Hold the stretch for 30 seconds before pushing them back down in the opposite direction, holding that position for an additional 30 seconds.
- Standing with one foot firmly placed on the floor, lift the other foot and bring the top of that foot down on the floor. Press down on the top of the foot lightly until you feel a stretch at the top of the foot.
Remember to start slowly to avoid straining your feet and wear proper footwear as found www.dtfootwer.com offering enough support & cushioning during the day to keep your feet protected.
Now, some additional information on this proper footwear concept.
A few reasons why www.dtfootwear.com is climbing to the top of the internet:
Does your shoe allow you to have wiggle room in your toes? View the video 10200TL video
Does your shoe give you that full arch support? Added arch support through these unbelievable Heat Moldable Customized Inserts
Does your shoe have one of the strongest mid and heel section in the shoe business? No Bi-lateral- movement. This video explains the changing of the new insert with the insert that comes with the shoe. Note if you received 3 sets of inserts the first pair of the New Heat Moldable Customized Insert is already in the shoe. If you received one pair of inserts that means the original insert is in the shoe and needs to be taken out and replaced with the New Heat Moldable Customized Insert and done every 4 months- that the reason of 3 sets to last you for the full year. The second video is the emphasize the importance of these Heat Moldable Customized Inserts.
Why we give up to 3 sets of this Heat Moldable Customized Inserts away FREE and we are the only website, on the internet that gives a value f up to $240.00 away for FREE with each of your purchase’s
Do your shoes create no hangover for the bottom of your feet?
Do your shoes offload or take the pressure off your areas that are hurting you?
Do your shoes have a fuller toe box or fuller instep support?
Does your shoe supplier give you up to 3 pairs of Heat Modalble Customized Inserts that will create a feeling of walking on a pillow all day long? View the videos above about this Great Heat Moldable Customized Inserts
Does your shoe have a steel shank?
Does your shoe have a removable footbed?
Do your shoes come with spacers to help control the fit of your shoe?
Does your shoe line have all the needed widths for everybody on this planet?
Does your shoe line offer up to a 20 in length for men?
Does your shoe line offer up to a 15, in length, for ladies?
Does your shoe have a protective layer that protects your foot from the ground?
Does your shoe line have an An “AIRFLOW SYSTEM” – IN THE HEEL to help protect you from the outer surfaces when running or walking?
Does your shoe allow an offloading system for heel spurs? Through our great Heat Moldable Customized Insert program.
Will your shoe help prevent calluses or corns to your feet?
Does your shoe have a split-gill system to offload bunions?
We at www.dtootwear.com can answer Yes to all these statements above!
Maybe it’s time to look at www.dtfootwear.com very seriously!
CEO of Dtfootwear.com that offers the best footwear found on the internet! GUARANTEE! I have been in the footwear business for over 50 years and been trained by the best in the Therapeutic/Orthotic world.
President/Founder | Cell # 909-215-1622 | email@example.com
DTFootwear.com Designer Therapeutic Footwear Co.
Follow Us:| Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | LinkedIn