Orthofeet’s 817 is designed to provide ultimate comfort for those with foot and heel pain, as well as those with sensitive feet or mobility issues.
The Ortho-Cushion technology works wonders to alleviate discomfort, allowing you to walk with ease. The premium orthotic insoles have anatomical arch support, which can be removed, and Arch Booster that helps re-align your foot and entire body posture.
The wide toe-box alleviates pressure on swollen feet, bunions, and hammertoes. The soft leather upper offers a non-binding fit, while the soft, padded fabric interior with no overlays eliminates irritation and provides superior protection for sensitive feet. The cushioning sole with a mild rocker design helps improve the ease of walking and adds spring to your step.
FREE gift with purchase – one set of custom heat moldable inserts. A $80 value included FREE!
- Orthotic support – contoured orthotic insole, with anatomical arch support and gel padded heel-seat, helps alleviate foot pain and enhances comfort from heel to toe
- Easy gait – Light-weight cushioning sole with Ergonomic-Stride(TM) design softens step and helps propel the foot forward.
- Two-ply heel counter for no lateral movement
- One of the strongest midsection in the shoe world to create minimal lateral movement to your feet
- Air Flow System built into the outsole of the heel to create less pressure on your heel.
- Great for heel spurs, heel bruises, heel callus, heel sores, plantar fasciitis
- Protective Interior – Soft, seam-free lining design with extra foam padding eliminates pressure points and helps reduce friction against skin.
- Comfort fit – soft, non-binding upper eliminates pressure points and enhances comfort
Sizes: 5 to 10, 10.5 , 11, 11.5, 12
Narrow (2A) 5 to 12
Medium (B) 5 to 12
Wide (D) 5 to 12
Extra Wide (3E) 5 to 12
These shoes work great for a variety of foot conditions, including (but not limited to): Heel Pain, Plantar Fasciitis, Ankle Pain, Arch Pain, Flat-Feet/Pronation, Metatarsalgia, Mortons Neuroma, Bunions, Corns, Hammer Toes, Diabetic Feet, Arthritis, and Back Pain.
There are no reviews yet.