Women’s athletic shoe with tie-sess lacing system which integrates laces with hook & loop straps. Providing an easy way to fasten and unfasten the shoe without the need for tying laces.
- Tie-Less Lacing System, which integrates laces with hook & loop straps, offering an easy way to fasten and unfasten the shoe without the need for tying laces!!!
- Two-Way Strap System enables fastening on either side of the shoe and an easy adjustment of the length of the strap.
- Soft, seam-free lining design with extra foam padding offers unsurpassed comfort and protection. Bio-Fit orthotic insole, designed with anatomical arch support and deep heel-seat provides customized support and unsurpassed shock absorption. It offers relief for heel pain and foot discomfort, making every step you take soothing with comfort.
- Extra-depth design along with soft, non-binding leather upper ease pressure on the foot, offering a roomy fit and freedom for toe movement. Lightweight cushioning sole with Ergonomic-Stride(TM) design softens your step and helps propel the foot forward.
- Two sets of removable spacers (1/16″ and 1/8″ thick) allow the adjustment of the space inside the shoe for a perfect fit. Available in a variety of widths.
What makes this style uniquely different than most pickleball or tennis shoes?
- A true Orthopedic/Therapeutic lasted constructed uppers
- One of the strongest midsection and heel counters in the shoe business
- No bilateral movement creates added wear and tear to the foot
- Added support, to the foot and body, for your side to side movement
- Additional support and foam protection to the instep of the foot, dealing with the added tongue from support
- Added foam protection to the collar of the shoe to give more support and comfort to the ankle of the foot
- More depth in the toe box to create that freedom to the toe area of the shoe
- 4 ply counter wrap to create the maximum support to the heel and keep the foot in a natural position
- All domestic last and uppers in sizing and this creates the most secure form of measurement to the foot
- Flexible uppers to emulate to every need of the upper of the foot’s
- Fullest support found in the shoe world and only weight of 12.5 ounces
- Inserts provided that is considered one of the best over the counter Triple Layer Heat Moldable Customized Inserts
- Removable footbed for you to put these unbelievable inserts or your custom inserts
- Availible in wider 2E, 4E and 6E widths
- Great flat bottom and most of the styles are extended bottoms for no hange- over of the bottom of your foot
- Seamless lining for all those diabetic people
- Heel Air Flow system to give you added support and balance in the heel of the shoe. Like having a shock absorber on a car but now a pair of shoes
Sizes: 5 to 9.5 10- 12 (10 to 11 whole sizes)
Medium (B) 5 to 9.5 10- 12 (10 to 11 whole sizes)
Wide (D) 5 to 9.5 10- 12 (10 to 11 whole sizes)
Extra Wide (3E) 5 to 9.5 10- 12 (10 to 11 whole sizes)
Extra- Extra Wide (5E) 5 to 9.5 10- 12 (10 to 11 whole sizes)
YOUR PRICE $128.00
This style comes with one insert that is FREE a Heat Moldable Customized Insert
These inserts are “FREE” and the retail value is $80.00 and the new insert will be inside of your shoe when delivered
DTF system offers a non-binding fit, extra room for toe movement, and maximum protection against pressure points. The anatomical orthotic insole and ergonomic sole offer precise support and excellent cushioning, making every step you take soothing with comfort.
RECOMMENDED FOR THE FOLLOWING FOOT CONDITIONS:
These shoes work great for a variety of foot conditions, including (but not limited to): Heel Pain, Plantar Fasciitis, Ankle Pain, Arch Pain, Flat-Feet/Pronation, Metatarsalgia, Mortons Neuroma, Bunions, Corns, Hammer Toes, Diabetic Feet, Arthritis, and Back Pain.
Premium orthotic insoles with anatomical arch support prevent the foot from rolling inwards, easing the pain on the foot and heel, all the way up to your knees, hips, and lower back.
Lightweight cushioning soles with a mild Rocker design absorb impacts and soften every step, working wonders to improve the ease of walking.
Extended widths – these super comfortable shoes are available in medium, wide and extra-wide widths, offering a perfect, customized fit.
0716 shoes are recommended for feet that hurt and for those who have plantar fasciitis, arthritis, diabetes, and neuropathy.
Stretchable Upper’s design offers a customized fit and helps relieve pressure on Bunions and Hammertoes. Additionally, it provides excellent protection for persons with arthritis, neuropathy, diabetes, and swollen feet.
Protective Interior Soft, seam-free interior lining eliminates pressure points and friction against the skin, offering superior comfort and protection.
Non-Binding Construction Soft uppers, padded with foam with no overlays across the bunions and toes help eliminate pressure on bunions and hammertoes and offer a relaxed, comfortable fit.
Wide Toe-Box Provides extra room for toe movement, alleviates pressure on bunions and hammertoes, and provides an ideal fit for wide feet.
There are no reviews yet.