This shoe features an innovative tie-less lace system, which integrates laces with hook and loop straps on both sides of the shoe, making it easy to fasten and unfasten without tying laces.
The contoured orthotic insole provides excellent arch support and has a gel padded heel-seat that helps alleviate foot pain and enhances comfort from heel to toe. The light-weight cushioning sole with Ergonomic-Stride™ design softens each step and helps propel the foot forward, allowing for an easy gait.
The shoe’s interior is designed with a soft, seam-free lining and extra foam padding, which eliminates pressure points and reduces friction against the skin. The soft, non-binding upper eliminates pressure points and enhances comfort, ensuring a comfortable fit all day long.
- A true Therapeutic lasted constructed uppers
- One of the strongest midsection and heel counters in the shoe business
- No bilateral movement creates to added wear and tear to the foot
- Added support, to the foot and body, for your side to side movement
- Additional support and foam protection to the instep of the foot, dealing with the added tongue from support
- Added foam protection to the collar of the shoe to give more support and comfort to the ankle of the foot
- More depth in the toe box to create that freedom to the toe area of the shoe
- 4 ply counter wrap to create the maximum support to the heel and keep the foot in a natural position
- Flexible uppers to emulate to every need of the upper of the foot’s
- Removable footbed for you to put these unbelievable inserts or your custom inserts
- Great flat bottom and most of the styles are extended bottoms for no hange- over of the bottom of your foot
- Diabetic approved
- Heel Air Flow system to give you added support and balance in the heel of the shoe. Like having a shock absorber in your shoes
FREE gift with purchase – one set of custom heat moldable inserts. A $80 value included FREE!
Sizes: 5 to 9.5 10- 12 (10 to 12 whole sizes)
Medium (B) 5 to 9.5 10- 12 (10 to 12 whole sizes)
Wide (D) 5 to 9.5 10- 12 (10 to 12 whole sizes)
Extra Wide (3E) 5 to 9.5 10- 12 (10 to 12 whole sizes)
Extra -Extra Wide (5E) 5 to 9.5 10- 12 (10 to 12 whole sizes)
Colors: Black | Blue | Pink
Style: 911 | 910 | 916
These shoes work great for a variety of foot conditions, including (but not limited to): Heel Pain, Plantar Fasciitis, Ankle Pain, Arch Pain, Flat-Feet/Pronation, Metatarsalgia, Mortons Neuroma, Bunions, Corns, Hammer Toes, Diabetic Feet, Arthritis, and Back Pain.
There are no reviews yet.