Item # 0973 WOMEN’S ATHLETIC TIE LESS LACE AND HEEL STRAP and Tie-Less Lacing System incorporates laces with hook & loop straps offering easier securing and releasing of the shoe without using the laces. Heel-Strap enables adjusting the grip around the heel, eliminating slippage, and accommodating wide feet and braces.
A pair of our famous heat moldable customize insert are “FREE” and the retail value is $80.00.
WHAT MAKES, THIS STYLE, DIFFERENT FROM MOST PICKLEBALL OR TENNIS SHOES OUT THERE TODAY
- A true Orthopedic/Therapeutic lasted constructed uppers
- One of the strongest midsection and heel counters in the shoe business
- No bilateral movement creates to added wear and tear to the foot
- Added support, to the foot and body, for your side to side movement
- Additional support and foam protection to the instep of the foot, dealing with the added tongue from support
- Added foam protection to the collar of the shoe to give more support and comfort to the ankle of the foot
- More depth in the toe box to create that freedom to the toe area of the shoe
- 4 ply counter wrap to create the maximum support to the heel and keep the foot in a natural position
- All domestic last and uppers in sizing and this creates the most secure form of measurement to the foot
- flexible uppers to emulate to every need of the upper of the foot’s
- Fullest support found in the shoe world and only weight of 12.5 ounces
- Inserts provided that is considered one of the best over the counter Triple Layer Heat Moldable Customized Inserts
- Removable footbed for you to put these unbelievable inserts or your custom inserts
- Not only Medium but B, D, 3E, ( in a number of the styles) widths that is unheard in this type of shoe
- Great flat bottom and most of the styles are extended bottoms for no hange- over of the bottom of your foot
- Seamless lining for all those diabetic people
- A VERY IMPORTANT ADDED Air Flow system to give you added support and balance in the heel of the shoe. Like having an shock absorber on a car but now a a pair of shoes
- Full adjustable heel strap to narrow or widen the heel if needed
- Adjustable tie oxford systemtion: You get with this style one set of “Heat Moldable Customized Insert” that makes your feet feel like they are walking on clouds. This insert creates a “custom fit” to the bottom of your foot
- DTF system offers a non-binding fit, extra room for toe movement and maximum protection against pressure points. The anatomical orthotic insole and ergonomic sole offer precise support and excellent cushioning, making every step you take soothing with comfort.
- Tie-Less Lacing System incorporates laces with hook & loop straps offering easier securing and releasing of the shoe without using the laces.
- Heel-Strap enables adjusting the grip around the heel, eliminating slippage, and accommodating wide feet and braces.
- Two-Way Strap System uses straps on both sides of the shoe and offers easy adjustment of the strap length.
- The orthotic insole that features anatomical arch support and deep heel-seat offers customized support with superior shock absorption.
- Lightweight cushioning sole with Ergonomic-Strideå» design softens step and helps propel the foot forward.
- Adjustable heel strap to narrow or widen the heel
- Adjustable tie strap where you never need to untie the shoe
A GREAT SHOE FOR PICKLEBALL OR TENNIS
Sizes: 5 to 9.5 10-12 (10 to 12 are whole sizes)
Medium (B) 5 to 9.5 10-12 (10 to 12 are whole sizes)
Wide ( D) 5 to 9.5 10-12 (10 to 12 are whole sizes)
Extra Wide (3E) 5 to 9.5 10-12 (10 to 12 are whole sizes)
YOUR PRICE $128.00
COLOR Fuchsia Mesh and Leather combination
RECOMMENDED FOR THE FOLLOWING FOOT CONDITIONS:
These shoes work great for a variety of foot conditions, including (but not limited to): Heel Pain, Plantar Fasciitis, Ankle Pain, Arch Pain, Flat-Feet/Pronation, Metatarsalgia, Mortons Neuroma, Bunions, Corns, Hammer Toes, Diabetic Feet, Arthritis, and Back Pain.