Item #WAA152M Variable stretch sock knit upper PU Insole with gel heel pad and cushioning ridges and Arch-supporting EVA midsole with rubber outsole for durable wear and traction.
The strongest midsection and heel support, and these two factors are what puts therapeutic footwear styling more advance than 90 percent of the footwear offered on the internet today.
5- 9.5 10-11-12
Narrow (AA) 6- 9.5 10-11
Medium (B) 5 – 9.5 10-11-12
Wide (D) 6 – 9.5 10-11-12
X Wide (2E) 6- 9.5 10-11-12
XX Wide (4E) 6-9.5 10-11-12
- Two-tone form-fitting stretchable upper with mesh lining. Great for bunions. hammertoes, swelling, corns, and calluses
- Single Velcro adjustability with an added elastic collaring to prevent ankle irritation – especially dealing with swelling
- Firm heel counter for long-lasting comfort
- Lightweight EVA outsole for durability and traction
- Reinforced heel counter and extra strength in the midsection that eliminates added wear and tear to your feet – or – no more bilateral movement- that is explained in this video: https://dtfootwear.com/about-us/. The midsection and the heel counter are what therapeutic footwear has overall footwear found on the website.
- Precision knit mesh upper with elastic toggle laces
- Embedded EVA cushioning board with open cell foam insole
- Lightweight outsole with siped EVA and rubber compound
Colors Black | Dark Grey | Pink | Sand flexible upper to mold to every inch of your foot to give you the fullness support and comfort found in a pair of shoes then added that great Heat Moldable Customized Insert WOW what a combination
Your Price: $74.95
DTF system offers a non-fit, extra room for toe movement, and maximum protection against pressure points. The anatomical orthotic insole and ergonomic sole offer precise support and excellent cushioning, making every step you take soothing with comfort.
A VERY IMPORTANT ADDITION: You get with this style a set of “Heat Moldable Customize Inserts” – that makes your feet feel like they are walking on great supporting pillows all day long. These inserts create a “custom fit” to the bottom of your feet.
The inserts are “FREE” and the retail value up to $80.00. The new insert will be inside of your shoe when delivered. If not in the shoe, you’ll find them inside the shoebox or the shipping box. The reason for the lack of not being inside of the shoe is to determine by which warehouse the shoes are being shipped from. We have 5 warehouses
DTF system offers a non-binding fit, extra room for toe movement and maximum protection against pressure points. The anatomical orthotic insole and ergonomic sole offer precise support and excellent cushioning, making every step you take soothing with comfort.