Item # 0467 MEN’S OXFORD – LACE BROWN and Orthotic support – contoured orthotic insole, with anatomical arch support and gel padded heel-seat, helps alleviate foot pain and enhances comfort from heel to toe. Easy gait – Light-weight cushioning sole with Ergonomic-Stride(TM) design softens step and helps propel the foot forward. Protective Interior – Soft, seam-free lining design with extra foam padding eliminates pressure points and helps reduce friction against skin.
FREE gift with purchase – one set of our custom heat moldable inserts. An $80.00 value includes FREE.
- Leather upper with padded collar and microfiber lining
- Removable cushioned open-cell PU insole
- Flexible dual-density EVA cradles the foot for enhanced comfort and support.
- Reinforced heel counter and extra strength in the midsection that eliminates added wear and tears to your feet
- Diabetic approved footwear
- One of the strongest midsection and heel support, and these two factors, put therapeutic footwear styling more advanced than 90 percent of the footwear offered on the internet today.
- The contoured orthotic insole, with anatomical arch support and gel-padded heel seat, helps alleviate foot pain and enhances comfort from heel to toe.
- DTF system offers a non-binding fit, extra room for toe movement and maximum protection against pressure points. The anatomical orthotic insole and sole ergonomic offer precise support and excellent cushioning, making every step you take soothing with comfortable.
- Airflow heel system for added support and balance
- Orthotic support – Ortho-Comfort(TM) premium orthotic insoles, featuring anatomical arch support and multiple cushioning layers, help improve foot and leg alignment, enhancing comfort and easing stress and pain on the heel, ball of the foot, knees, hips, and back caused by flat feet, overpronation, plantar fasciitis, bunions, arthritis, and diabetics.
- Orthotic-friendly Extra-depth depth design with removable orthotic insoles that are ¼” thick in the forefoot area provides ample space for custom-made orthotics.
- Easy gait – Light-weight cushioning sole with Ergonomic-Stride(TM) design softens step and helps propel the foot forward.
- Protective Interior – Soft, seam-free lining design with extra foam padding eliminates pressure points and helps reduce friction against skin.
- Comfort fit – soft, non-binding upper eliminates pressure points and enhances comfort.
- Adjustable fit – two sets of removable spacers (1/16″ and 1/8″ thick) allow
- Protective Interior Soft, seam-free interior lining eliminates pressure points and friction against the skin, offering superior comfort and protection.
- Non-Binding Construction Soft uppers, padded with foam with no overlays across the bunions and toes, help eliminate pressure on bunions and hammertoes and offer a relaxed, comfortable fit.
- Wide Toe-Box Provides extra room for toe movement, alleviates pressure on bunions and hammertoes, and provides an ideal fit for wide feet.
- Anatomical orthotic insoles control overpronation and help ease stress on the foot, knees, hips, and lower back joints.
- Lightweight, ergonomic soles provide superior cushioning to help propel the foot forward with minimal joint motion and add spring to your step.
Size: 7 to 11.5, 12-14 (12-14 are whole sizes)
Medium (D) 7 to 11.5, 12-14
Wide (2E) 7 to 11.5, 12-14
Extra Wide (4E) 7 to 11.5, 12-14
Your Price is $132.95
RECOMMENDED FOR THE FOLLOWING FOOT CONDITIONS:
These shoes work great for a variety of foot conditions, including (but not limited to): Heel Pain, Plantar Fasciitis, Ankle Pain, Arch Pain, Flat-Feet/Pronation, Metatarsalgia, Mortons Neuroma, Bunions, Corns, Hammer Toes, Diabetic Feet, Arthritis, and Back Pain.