Men’s athletic shoes made with stretchable knitted upper that offers a non-binding fit, extra room for toe movement, and maximum flexibility against pressure points.
Great Pickleball Court Shoe
Free git with purchase – one set of our heat moldable customize inserts. An $80.00 value included FREE!
- Orthotic support – Ortho-Comfort(TM) premium orthotic insoles, featuring anatomical arch support and multiple cushioning layers help improve foot and leg alignment, enhancing comfort and easing stress and pain on the heel, ball of the foot, knees, hips, and back caused by flat feet, overpronation, plantar fasciitis, bunions, arthritis, and diabetics
- Orthotic friendly Extra-depth – designed with removable orthotic insoles that are ¼” thick in the forefoot area provide ample space for custom made orthotics.
- Easy gait – Light-weight cushioning sole with Ergonomic-Stride(TM) design softens step and helps propel the foot forward.
- Protective Interior – Soft, seam-free lining design with extra foam padding eliminates pressure points and helps reduce friction against skin.
- Comfort fit – soft, non-binding upper eliminates pressure points and enhances comfort.
- Adjustable fit – two sets of removable spacers (1/16″ and 1/8″ thick) allow
- Protective Interior Soft, seam-free interior lining eliminates pressure points and friction against the skin, offering superior comfort and protection.
- Non-Binding Construction Soft uppers, padded with foam with no overlays across the bunions and toes help eliminate pressure on bunions and hammertoes and offers a relaxed, comfortable fit.
- Wide Toe-Box Provides extra room for toe movement, alleviates pressure on bunions and hammertoes, and provides an ideal fit for wide feet.
- Anatomical orthotic insoles control overpronation and help ease stress on the joints of the foot, knees hips, and lower back.
- Lightweight ergonomic soles provide superior cushioning to help propel the foot forward with minimal joints motion and adds spring to your step.
What makes this shoe different from most of the pickleball or tennis shoes available today?
- A true Orthopedic/Therapeutic lasted constructed uppers
- ATHLETIC TIE-LESS LACE AND HEEL STRAP GRAY and Tie-Less Lacing System
- One of the strongest midsection and heel counters in the shoe business
- No bilateral movement creates to added wear and tear to the foot
- Added support, to the foot and body, for your side to side movement
- Additional support and foam protection to the instep of the foot, dealing with the added tongue from support
- Added foam protection to the collar of the shoe to give more support and comfort to the ankle of the foot
- More depth in the toe box to create that freedom to the toe area of the shoe
- 4 ply counter wrap to create the maximum support to the heel and keep the foot in a natural position
- All domestic last and uppers in sizing and this creates the most secure form of measurement to the foot
- flexible uppers to emulate to every need of the upper of the foot’s
- Fullest support found in the shoe world and only weight of 12.5 ounces
- Inserts provided that is considered one of the best over the counter Triple Layer Heat Moldable Customized Inserts
- Removable footbed for you to put these unbelievable inserts or your custom inserts
- Great flat bottom and most of the styles are extended bottoms for no hange- over of the bottom of your foot
- Seamless lining for diabetic’s
- Heel Air Flow system to give you added support and balance in the heel of the shoe. Like having an shock absorber on a car but now a a pair of shoes
- DTF system offers a non-binding fit, extra room for toe movement, and maximum protection against pressure points. The anatomical orthotic insole and ergonomic sole offer precise support and excellent cushioning, making every step you take soothing with comfort.
Sizes: 7 to 11.5, 12-15 (12-15 are whole sizes)
Medium (D) 7 to 11.5, 12-15
Wide (2E) 7 to 11.5, 12-15
Extra Wide (4E) 7 to 11.5, 12-15
YOUR PRICE $128.00
RECOMMENDED FOR THE FOLLOWING FOOT CONDITIONS:
These shoes work great for a variety of foot conditions, including (but not limited to): Heel Pain, Plantar Fasciitis, Ankle Pain, Arch Pain, Flat-Feet/Pronation, Metatarsalgia, Mortons Neuroma, Bunions, Corns, Hammer Toes, Diabetic Feet, Arthritis, and Back Pain.