Men’s casual nubuck upper boat shoe with 2 eyelet tie and micro-fiber lining. Soft Leather upper-padded tongue and collar with Nylex lining.
- Removable cushioned open cell PU insole
- Flexible dual-density EVA cradles the foot for enhanced comfort and support
- Diabetic Approved
- Slip-on style with stretchable neoprene collar
- Firm heel counter with removable footbed
- Arch supporting EVA midsole with rubber outsole for durable wear and traction
- Duro Cloud outsole an airflow system to the bottom
ONE OF THE strongest midsection and heel support and these two factors are what puts therapeutic footwear styling more advanced than 90 percent of the footwear offered on the internet today. CUTS WEAR AND TEAR ALMOST IN HALF DEALING WITH THE FEET.
Sizes: 8 – 11.5 12-13-14-15 -16-17-18 ( all sizes from 12 to 18 are whole sizes)
Medium (D) 8 – 11.5, 12-13-14-15-16-17-18
Wide (E) 8 to 11.5 12 13 14 15-16-17-18
X Wide (3E) 8 – 11.5, 12-13-14-15 -16-17-18
XX-Wide (5E) 8 – 11.5, 12-13-14-15 – 16- 17- 18
Colors: Timber | Navy Nubuck
This style has a removable insole and will be adding a pair of Heat Moldable Customized Insert ( a value of $80.00) for FREE with your purchase of pair of these shoes.
DTF system offers a non-binding fit, extra room for toe movement, and maximum protection against pressure points. The anatomical orthotic insole and ergonomic sole offer precise support and excellent cushioning, making every step you take soothing with comfort.
THERAPEUTIC/Orthotic support – contoured orthotic insole, with anatomical arch support and gel padded heel-seat, helps alleviate foot pain and enhances comfort from heel to toe.
There are no reviews yet.